Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One App Question

tag
jakeg1086
Valued Member

Capital One App Question

Applied for the Cap 1 Quicksilver online and recieved the "You'll receive our decision in the mail in 7-10 days" message. Does that mean they're reviewing it manually? Would you guys recommend calling a CSR or one of the backdoor numbers to find out the status? Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Starting Score: 525
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One App Question

I would call the backdoor number......

I have a fraud alert on my report.... and they refuse to update it with my number since apparantly the fraud alert has no number on it... so one of my cap 1 cards is stuck at 500$ and the other is moving up happily lmao

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 4
jakeg1086
Valued Member

Thanks! Called them and was told it is in "Pending" status. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and and keep an eye out for the mail.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

usually there is a faster decision with cap1.... probably has to go through their underwriters or something.... thats where mine is at right now, but thats also because i had a fraud alert on my credit report. 

key word was "Had"

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.