cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval?

tag
Relentless

Capital One Approval?

Capital One has sent me about 6 pre-approval letters in the mail. I finally applied online, and was told that they'd need a copy of my SS card, check stub, and license. Now they are saying to wait 15 days to find out if I've been approved. 

Does anyone know what the likelyhood of being approved is after they request all of the info they have. Gonna be bummed to take the inquiries after they sent a ton of pre-approval letters if they turn me down.

Thanks...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Approval?

Smiley Happy Sounds Good! Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Mzbutterfly86
Valued Member

Sounds like an approval to me! ☺️
$300$500$500$300
Goal Scores 650+ Across the board!!!
Gardening Until 2015!!!! Last App 4/09/2014 BARCLAY!!!!
Message 3 of 5
Relentless

Thanks for the respnonse... I sent in all of my info yesterday, so hopefully they get back to me before 15 days.

Message 4 of 5
AwwwYeee
Regular Contributor

@Relentless wrote:

Thanks for the respnonse... I sent in all of my info yesterday, so hopefully they get back to me before 15 days.

Call their backdoor number! Hopefully they'll have an answer for you sooner than later

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.