cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Automatically Lowered my APR!!

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Automatically Lowered my APR!!

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Folks, folks, folks.

Those who are not caught up in the Cap One vs Crap One war are sick and tired of reading this stuff.

You guys are NOT going to convince one another of the superiority of your arguments, so it's time to hush. Seriously. Use or don't use a Cap One card, and spare the rest of us the endless (and utterly pointless) wrangling. We don't care any more!

Like any other CC, there is NO interest on a card if you pay your balance off every month. IMO, the arguing points for and against any given CC come down to rewards, fees, inqs or lack thereof, and customer service.

As always, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!!! What works for one doesn't work for another. That doesn't make a card good or bad; it just means that it works for some and not others.

For Pete's sake, give it a rest!!!

* goes to see if we have any Tums *

Tums suck. Use Rolaids.

How do you spell relief?  R - O - L- A - I -D - SWhat's in your stomach?  Alka-Seltzer, Pepto Bismol or Mylanta?

"Where's my car?" -Dude

Message 21 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Maalox.

Message 22 of 25
DI
Super Contributor

Just say know to drugs!  LOL
Message 23 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

:smileyhappy:
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The APR on my Capital One card is the lowest of all the cards I have at 12.9%. If I was to carry a balance it would be on this card.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.