Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One BT Offer... WOW!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One BT Offer... WOW!

The 18 months is nice. Maybe I'll get a BT offer from them soon.

Message 11 of 17
JSS3
Valued Contributor

BT fees are nothing. Cost of doing business.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

ha ha. I wish. I would be really really happy. Heck, I would need another CLI if that were the case!

Message 13 of 17
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I got the 0% for 12 mos. offer. Trying to get the limit on my QS-VS from $5K up to at least $10K so I can take advantage of it. Sent an email to the EO this morning.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 14 of 17
CreditJim
Established Contributor

I'm getting 18 months 0% with a 2% fee... pretty darn good. I may take them up on it once I close on my new house next month, for renovations. If I use a 2% cashback card like my Arrival to pay for the goods and then do a balance transfer then I'm basically getting 18 months 0% for free.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 15 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Cap1 has been flooding me with those checks of 4 out of 5 cards at least 3 times each in 7 week recently.
Took 4 years to start getting them lol.
Message 16 of 17
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Looking tonight, I have these offers to do BTs with Cap 1 -

Pay the same variable 14.9% APR for balance transfers as you do for card purchases.  Pay no fee with this offer.

Pay the same variable 19.9% APR for balance transfers as you do for card purchases. Pay no fee with this offer.

They are the standard offers. There are sometimes no interest promotions with a 3% BT fee. I've used the above once in awhile. Comes in handy if I just need to float something from one card to another for an extra month and not pay any interest. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.