Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Balance Transfers

tag
jonben123
Established Member

Capital One Balance Transfers

Does anyknow how if there is a limit to how many different balance transfers you can do in attempting to transfer balances TO a capital one card?

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere but I could not find the answer.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Balance Transfers

@jonben123 wrote:

Does anyknow how if there is a limit to how many different balance transfers you can do in attempting to transfer balances TO a capital one card?

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere but I could not find the answer.

Thanks!

I don't think there is a limit.  Only limit would be what your total available credit you have on the card.

Message 2 of 7
jonben123
Established Member

Fantastic, thank you so much for that quick response!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonben123 wrote:

Fantastic, thank you so much for that quick response!

You're very welcome and good luck.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what you're looking at doing, but I've done three before at the same time to take advantage of an offer. No problems and they normally post quickly (2-3 days)
Message 5 of 7
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

I recently recieved six Cap One Checks to be used for BT's. Hope this helps, however I shredded them. Good luck in your journey.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 6 of 7
jonben123
Established Member

I've had three separate capital one accounts for the longest time and finally decided to combine into one account. Would like to transfer balances from like 4 other cards onto my one capital one now that the balance is rather significant. Looks like I will be able to do just that.

These forums and this community are always so helpful and quick.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.