Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CL

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Capital One CL

@destine2grow wrote:
I believe there is a thread that started a few days ago asking if anyone had a CL with Cap 1 over 25k. I will try to locate it for you.

Yes, a few people have $30K+ lines (I have $33K).   Why in particular does the OP want $25K on the Cap One card?

Message 11 of 13
Drew
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@destine2grow wrote:
I believe there is a thread that started a few days ago asking if anyone had a CL with Cap 1 over 25k. I will try to locate it for you.

Yes, a few people have $30K+ lines (I have $33K).   Why in particular does the OP want $25K on the Cap One card?

To make it my main travel card.  I don't want for all my other TL's to be at 25k while Cap1 sits at 10k.  How did you come to get that CL?

Message 12 of 13
core
Valued Contributor

Can someone answer a dumb question for me?  I mean I'm relatively new to $15-25k lines, and I guess there's some "secret".

What does the CL has to do with it being a "main" card?  I mean do the airlines check to see if that's your highest CL?  Do hotels give you that "special" service?

I don't understand.  Seriously.  My $15k card is junk and I never use it.  My best $rewards cards are only $1200-6500 and I have no problem paying the bill because last time I checked they had internet overseas and I can pay the bill mid-cycle just fine on vacation.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.