Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI!! 60 day PSA.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI!! 60 day PSA.

What an eventful week with Capital One. On Sunday, I was able to PC my Platinum over to a QS card. Well today (EXACTLY 60 DAYS SINCE OPENING), I tried a CLI on my QS1 card and was approved for an additonal 1k, bringing my total CL to $2000 on the card. At 60 days, I'll do the same with my Platinum (Now QS), which also has a 1k credit limit. Very, very cool! I'm starting to love Cap1. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI!!

Thats pretty cool, usually they require 3 months from my research before doing a CLI

I know I try every month after my statement date, it seems you really never know when they'll give a CLI

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suggest trying exactly 60 days from opening. Look on your very first statement, and it should give you the billing period. For instance, mine was 1/8/2016 - 1/23/2016. Today, 3/8/2016, is exactly 60 days. 

Message 3 of 4
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I suggest trying exactly 60 days from opening. Look on your very first statement, and it should give you the billing period. For instance, mine was 1/8/2016 - 1/23/2016. Today, 3/8/2016, is exactly 60 days. 

Thank you for your post. I was waiting for my 3rd statement to cut. After reading your post, I requested a CLI;  my first statement shows a Dec. 30 - Jan. 17, 2016 billing period. I requested a CLI on 2/27/16 & denied for being too new. Since Feb falls in a leap year, my 2 months would be March 1st. Cap 1 gave me my 1st CLI today for $500, not as much as yours but I am happy Smiley Happy Thanks again & Congrats! I have impatiently been wait to hit the button after my 3rd statement that cuts on the 14th.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.