Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Recon No More?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI Recon No More?

Well, like I often read on myFICO forums, "YMMV". Everyone's needs and experiences are different. It's short-sighted for someone to project their circumstances on others and pass judgment.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
well they do them every 6 months after your sixth month and asking big daddy for something so trivial is why the phone number is gone and i wouldn't be surprised if the email goes away soon. reconsidering is one thing but asking the EO... lol. come on...

@Anonymous @ Big Daddy. I am due for my 6 mo increase later this month but if I dont get it. Oh well! I have more credit than I would have ever imagined. 

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope. 22%

I use it regularly. I don't always PIF, though.

May want to lower your UTI and PIF or make multiple payments until you can pay in full before the statment cut. I told my bf what to do (use card instead of his debit and make mutlitple payments until PIF each month). He went from $750 to $2500 post credit steps. Good luck!!!!!!

Message 23 of 24
barbaralee
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope. 22%

I use it regularly. I don't always PIF, though.

May want to lower your UTI and PIF or make multiple payments until you can pay in full before the statment cut. I told my bf what to do (use card instead of his debit and make mutlitple payments until PIF each month). He went from $750 to $2500 post credit steps. Good luck!!!!!!

I agree... 22% is pushing high to me. I would consider low anything below 10%, 1-5% seems ideal to me.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.