Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Request Online Now - UPDATE

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Request Online Now - UPDATE

I've been stuck at 750 for almost 2 years. Perfect payments lots of use. I'll give it a try tomorrow after my discover reports, got nothing to loseSmiley Happy

SIlver:

Message 191 of 349
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

As data points: I applied, got 10 day message, got denied. Two reasons given: my balance is too small and my current limit for type of card is too high to permit customer initiated limit increases.
Eq fico was from may, 716. I have a no hassle rewards card that eo converted to 1.5% cash back on everything and bumped to 5k limit. I have a 140 monthly recurring charge, so largest balance when not overseas is140.
In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 192 of 349
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied: Recent use of this account's existing credit line has been too low

Your Credit Score 795 Date: 2013-05-28
Source: Equifax Information Services

If a 795 can't get the job done, I'm not expecting much farther down the road.

Message 193 of 349
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Denied: Recent use of this account's existing credit line has been too low

Your Credit Score 795 Date: 2013-05-28
Source: Equifax Information Services

If a 795 can't get the job done, I'm not expecting much farther down the road.

wow lol what is your current credit limit? I've used my car almost to the max a few times and they CLI me after 4 months from $300 to $2000 lol but I tried again a few days ago but got denied

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 194 of 349
vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

seems like Cap1 SPed all the accounts on 5/28....is that means they SP on every 28th?

Message 195 of 349
bluescale
Regular Contributor

@vAirGo7 wrote:

seems like Cap1 SPed all the accounts on 5/28....is that means they SP on every 28th?

How did you determine that they did a SP on everyone's account on 5/28?  Am I misunderstanding you?

Message 196 of 349
vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

@bluescale - By reading at everyone's responds all have the date on 5/28. I have the declined letter SP on 5/28 too. What i'm trying to say is by knowing when they SP i can request CLI everytime they have new SP. Instead of request more than twice using the same SP that might have the same results. Of course you can only request every 6 month once approved.  Correct me if im wrong...

Message 197 of 349
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

I am very surprised to say that the CLI button worked for me! They raised my Venture card from $25k to $30k.

Message 198 of 349
haoniukun
Established Member

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:
As data points: I applied, got 10 day message, got denied. Two reasons given: my balance is too small and my current limit for type of card is too high to permit customer initiated limit increases.
Eq fico was from may, 716. I have a no hassle rewards card that eo converted to 1.5% cash back on everything and bumped to 5k limit. I have a 140 monthly recurring charge, so largest balance when not overseas is140.

Maybe you can try make a phone call. I was also denied online. But when I made a phone call, they increased my credit limit from 750 to 1250. Though still small, better than nothing.

Message 199 of 349
bluescale
Regular Contributor

@vAirGo7 wrote:

@bluescale - By reading at everyone's responds all have the date on 5/28. I have the declined letter SP on 5/28 too. What i'm trying to say is by knowing when they SP i can request CLI everytime they have new SP. Instead of request more than twice using the same SP that might have the same results. Of course you can only request every 6 month once approved.  Correct me if im wrong...

Ah...I see what you're saying.  Since I did my CLI through the EO, I didn't get a letter.

Message 200 of 349
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.