Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI for Secured Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI for Secured Cards

Thank you all for the responses....Smiley Happy I just wish it didn't take so long for them to post the deposit's when you make one, maybe it's because the card is fairly new. I made an deposit last week, but Capital One stated that it takes up to 10 days to post to my accountSmiley Sad

Message 11 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all for the responses....Smiley Happy I just wish it didn't take so long for them to post the deposit's when you make one, maybe it's because the card is fairly new. I made an deposit last week, but Capital One stated that it takes up to 10 days to post to my accountSmiley Sad

Yea it takes about 10 days for them to apply it. I went from $200 to $1,200 in 2 months i plan on giving them $500 every month til i reach $3,000

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea but then again It doesn't matter because cap1 doesn't report their CL. I brought my 200 to 600 but I was thinking i should just stay with this six months then apply at m credit unions.
Message 13 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yea but then again It doesn't matter because cap1 doesn't report their CL. I brought my 200 to 600 but I was thinking i should just stay with this six months then apply at m credit unions.

This is not true, Cap 1 on all 3 CR's have reported my CL.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 19
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

It always takes about 10 days to increase CL after deposit, not just new.      And they are reported on CR.    

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol my bad I thought they didn't ..
Message 16 of 19
FicoTron
Established Contributor

its been 13 months for me with perfect PIF payment history...no CLI...sucks.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 17 of 19
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Like most people that reported a 6 mo CLI, I to also got one at 6 mo.  After a year I'd probably apply for a diff card cause it does not graduate.

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 19
FicoTron
Established Contributor

then i apply for a new card and they give me a $500 limit, which is exactly what I have with my secured...i'm just going to wait it out the little bit I  have left before my credit jumps up to a better status and go for the AMEX and other cards with big limits.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.