Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI reporting

tag
gheedorah
Established Member

Capital One CLI reporting

I'm getting ready to apply for an Amex, but I first wanted the CLI's I've received this month on all three of my Cap 1 cards (don't ask...) to report so that I'd have a better looking ratio of debt/available credit, and show higher limits, obviously. However, the first two of the three have reported and judging by my myFICO alerts, they've only shown the new balance, not the new credit limit increase. I'm waiting for the third statement to hit the bureaus before I get a fresh round of my reports, but, just wondering is this is typical? Does it take more than one statement before the CLI reports? I've checked the statements on Cap 1 site for the two that have cut since CLIs, and they both show the new CL.

Thanks for any info/input...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gheedorah
Established Member

Re: Capital One CLI reporting

Welp, forgot I was due for freebies, pulled them just now, and they all (surprisingly, new CL is even showing on report that has yet to close since time of CLI- perhaps because of initiating through EO?) show the new CLIs. It seems the increase in CLI has just had a shockingly insignificant impact on my score. Ha.

So, for anyone who was wondering about this question- it seems they report them at least the same statement period as they're granted, and potentially even before the statement has closed?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.