Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI

I tried doing the request online and in the past it has told me I'm not currently eligible for a increase (due to time since last increase). Today it instead gave me the "Request Received" screen and said: You'll receive a document in the Online Document Center with the outcome of our review in approximately 2-3 business days.  Does this normally mean it will not be approved?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI

Not necessarily.  This is pretty standard, it just means your account/profile is being reviewed.  It could result in a CLI or a denial.  All you can do at this point is wait it out those couple of days.  Good luck with the result!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't used my Cap 1 cards in almost 2 months since we are going through the mortgage process. Hoping that doesn't hurt my chances!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't used my Cap 1 cards in almost 2 months since we are going through the mortgage process. Hoping that doesn't hurt my chances!

Sadly I have to report that it does - one of Cap One's favorite decline reasons is 'Inadequate use of current credit limit'

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sadly I have to report that it does - one of Cap One's favorite decline reasons is 'Inadequate use of current credit limit'

I tend to agree with TygerHawke above.  That was the reason I received following a CLI denial about 2 months back.  And, that was with me putting a $1000 spend or so on the card the previous month followed by a PIF.  The card has a $4000 limit; it's been collecting dust in my SD since that denial Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get a result concerning your cli request...I'm curious to know the outcomeSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.