Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI

Wow, just logged onto my account and there was $1000 CLI to my Cap one card. I've never gotten an auto increase from them Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI

These days that's all there is, if and when they give one.  Customer initiated isn't available at this time.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats! I'm still at a measley $750.  They are one ungrateful bank!!
Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

They are one ungrateful bank!!

Maybe they've been reading your comments about them??????  Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 6
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

I guess it is the season for giving, I just logged into my Cap 1 account that I've had since 07and never gotten a cli, and to my surprise a auto increase for $1000. First Target and now Cap 1 and $200 from Orchard. That's a grand total of $2200 in a matter of 2 weeks. It is indeed begining to look a lot like Christmas Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never left $750 in my time of being with them. And due to their greedyness(well mine also), the account is now closedSmiley Wink

Chase however just automatically increased my Freedom Card once again. March of this year I went from $300 to $800, and this month I went from $800 to $1,100. Not the best CL but not bad for an 18yo I guess.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.