cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Card Consolidation

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Credit Line Consolidation NOW Available Online!!!

I am going to sleep. But, I took one last look at thread and saw your foolery. LOL. BEHAVE tonight. Remember 2016!
Message 461 of 2,133
Shockedimpy
Contributor

I went through the process, but the Capital One website still shows all three of my cards. Does it take a while to update or? Ive talked to a second CSR and he also told me that the option to consolidate does NOT exist yet.......Odd

Message 462 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

It is still very new and just went live TODAY. A lot of the CSR may not even be aware it's up and running now. Give it over night to process and check it tomorrow.
Message 463 of 2,133
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon.  Just approved for my second CO card  Quicksilver no AF 10 k ICL.    I will wait six months apply for a CLI and merge with my Venture card that current has a 22k limit.  So should I get greedy and apply for one more card tonight lol. After all the HP will be combined. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 464 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

Do it! Go for another Venture. And Congrats

Message 465 of 2,133
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

When I first chatted with the CSR, he said combining wasn't available yet.  When I told him that it was an available option under services, he asked me to hold on for a minute and talked with his supervisor.  He came back to chat and said it was an option and I was eligible.  I am not complaining at all - BUT I am a bit surprised that all CSR were not made aware that the link was being posted online.  Maybe some missed a meeting or didn't review their emails prior to their shift :-)

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 466 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep many missed the memo. Lol
Message 467 of 2,133
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Ok I took your advice. Approved for third card CO platinum 3k limit No AF .  I think I am done. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 468 of 2,133
kjel
Established Contributor

Well hot dog, I picked a good day to check the forum after being MIA for a while! 

I've been pondering what to do with my 3 Cap1 cards since I now have some fancy prime cards with much lower interest and better rewards. I didn't want to let them go because I fought my way up to $5K CL on the credit steps Platinum Visa and the other two are previous Orchard Bank cards, both $1500 CL and one was PC'd to a QS1 a few months ago, but they are my oldest TLs on my reports-10 years with perfect payment. I only run small recurring charges through them just to keep them active.

I was a little peeved at Cap1 today due to a clusterfark in combining login IDs between Cap1 and Cap1 360 sites which ended up with my Cap1 profile having to be entirely reset so I had to re-enroll my cards, payment info, etc. This makes up for it! Making a payment to get two cards to zero so I can combine them into one later this week.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 469 of 2,133
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Baller's the harbinger of awesome news. Go Baller !

I'll need to wait for 6 months. Also I'll first try to get the QS past 10k and get some APR reduction and WMC upgrade before I attempt the consolidation Smiley Happy

Message 470 of 2,133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.