Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Closed Accounts Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Closed Accounts Question

How long do closed capital one accounts appear on the account summary page when you log into their online tool?

I ask because I have 5 capital one cards, 2 of them are now closed, but have been on there for a month.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Closed Accounts Question

Indefinitely unless you speak with customer service and ask them to unlink the accounts and delete your profile. You would then have to recreate a profile and relink your active accounts.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Indefinitely unless you speak with customer service and ask them to unlink the accounts and delete your profile. You would then have to recreate a profile and relink your active accounts.

+1

Message 3 of 4
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:

+1

I just recently did this. I had to reset my autopay as well! I was still able to use my same login info though, which was nice. After you complete this only the active cards will show!

Personal:

Business:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.