Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One - Combining limits ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One - Combining limits ?

Hi all -- Since I am now in the GARDEN, and not apping after a recent AA, I want to maximize the CLs that I DO have.  It's always easier to manage one account as opposed to 2, 3 or more -- so I want to combine my Cap1's next month when I am eligble at the 6 month mark.  My one card has been open since 6/2015, at $3100 -- however I combined this with another card to make this total CL $3100 back in December which is also when I get a CLI last on it. My other Cap1 QS is at $6,000, last CLI in Feb, and will be 6 months old in one month from today, making it elgible to combine.  I will also be due for a CLI on my $3100 card, so i will see what happens on SP, then combine....

BUT -- will Cap1 allow me to combine these since the other card is already techincally part of a "combination" 5-6 months ago?  Is there a limit on how many times you can combine cards ?  I will probably combine the newest line INTO the older one for history purposes.

Thanks zooms !!!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One - Combining limits ?

Yes they should allow it. I believe you have to wait 6 months between account combinations as well, but if you last combined back in Dec. then you should be eligible to do so again next month. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.