Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Card Consolidation

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Capital One Card Consolidation

Ok so I read last night on another site that combining limits is now available through CSR. So, I called to inquire. NOT YET. This is apparently a big thing currently at Capital One and according to person I spoke to, they are making big preparations for it. They had hoped it would be available by now. But are shooting for the next month or two. But definitely by end of year. You will see it online once it goes live and can do all your combining right there under your account. Pretty freaking awesome. So everybody hold on to all your Cap One cards for now. Smiley Happy

UPDATE: Currently available online!!

7/8/15 UPDATE: Online link has been removed. Hopefully to fix any bugs.

7/17/15 UPDATE: Link is back up folks!

10/29/15 UPDATE: And link has disappeared again folks. Smiley Sad

11/2/15 UPDATE: Link is back again! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2,133
2,132 REPLIES 2,132
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Combining Limits By End of Year

@baller4life wrote:
Ok so I read last night on another site that combining limits is now available through CSR. So, I called to inquire. NOT YET. This is apparently a big thing currently at Capital One and according to person I spoke to, they are making big preparations for it. They had hoped it would be available by now. But are shooting for the next month or two. But definitely by end of year. You will see it online once it goes live and can do all your combining right there under your account. Pretty freaking awesome. So everybody hold on to all your Cap One cards for now. Smiley Happy

dare to dream... $18,250 CL on a 11.9% APR card... with BT deals from time to time.. :-) 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 2,133
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

That would be awesome!

Personal:

Business:

Message 3 of 2,133
msbia
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Umm..hmmm..thanks for the confirmation. That's why I advised CC not to close the other two cards last week, hope he didn't! Looking forward to my $31k CL! Smiley Wink

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 4 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

Pretty sweet. Now I know what I'm doing with my Venture lol.
Message 5 of 2,133
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait it's about time.

]
Message 6 of 2,133
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo hoo!
Message 7 of 2,133
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Won't benefit me as I only have one card with them but this is good news, anyway. It's something all companies should offer, IMO.

Message 8 of 2,133
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I've never combined a card before... what does the credit report look like to the account that is no longer being used? Just the standard "closed and paid" remark?

Personal:

Business:

Message 9 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

I've never combined a card before... what does the credit report look like to the account that is no longer being used? Just the standard "closed and paid" remark?

Yep

Message 10 of 2,133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.