cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Card Consolidation

tag
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Re: TODAY Capital One is allowing you to COMBINE CL's!!!

Quick question...has anyone been able to combine THREE cards?  Or will they let you combine two cards now, and maybe combine the other one on in 6-12 months?

Forgive me...I just don't have the time to read through all 56 pages. Smiley Wink

PS: Great find, baller!  You are like the Lewis and Clark of credit card information!

Message 561 of 2,133
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Credit Line Consolidation NOW Available Online!!!

Who knows maybe CO published the link in order to get a ton of new CC applications. Stroke of genius on their part if that is what occurred. As far as reaching CO EO I have always been successful in using snail mail when I have a really important issue which I seldom do. They have always responded timely and taken care of the matter. Yes it takes more time but when they get written correspondance they seem to take it seriously.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 562 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

In theory it should work. Move limit on one first to card you are keeping. Then move other card limit later. No one has reported doing so yet.
Message 563 of 2,133
Anonymous
Not applicable

the option has now been removed for me Smiley Sad     it wasnt working for me at all saying my cards arent eligible when they are 

Message 564 of 2,133
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hopefully they are just fixing the bugs and it will be back up soon.
Message 565 of 2,133
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

the option has now been removed for me Smiley Sad     it wasnt working for me at all saying my cards arent eligible when they are 

removed until bugs are worked out is my guess... possibly a pre-mature launch?

@Anonymous : Time to edit your title of post again

Message 566 of 2,133
rlx01
Established Contributor

(Mod Cut-This isnt really necessary)

Most probably the feature was buggy and they're fixing it before putting it back up.

Message 567 of 2,133
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Or the launch was premature (or they didn't think anyone would find it - lol) - I spoke / chatted with 3 different CSR between last night and today and NONE of them knew it was available yet.

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 568 of 2,133
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@needtodobetter wrote:

Or the launch was premature (or they didn't think anyone would find it - lol) - I spoke / chatted with 3 different CSR between last night and today and NONE of them knew it was available yet.

Normal CSR usually don't know much their though.. Granted they could of let them know it existed at least..  It could of bene pre-mature, to say the least it had bugs for some.

Message 569 of 2,133
kjel
Established Contributor

The link is gone for me too. The upside is that two of my three cards are $0 balance lol.

Hopefully it will come back shortly. Guess I will take the PC off to QS in the meantime.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 570 of 2,133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.