Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Credit Steps...EO?

tag
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Credit Steps...EO?

So here's my question...

I opened two Capital One cards back on July 2, a QS1 and a Platinum MC. I had the Platinum changed to a second QS1 about a month in. Both were enrolled into the credit steps program. They both had $300 limits. I put more spend through the original QS1 and added pretty much all my smaller monthly charges like Netflix, spotify, google music, and credit monitoring services through it. Changed the due dates to match to the beginning of the month so i could manage them together. I looked at the accounts a few minutes ago and the original QS1 shows a limit of $500 now and the Platinum i changed to a QS1 shows $2300. Viewing other threads around here I was hoping for potentially $3300 on both. My surprise is the card that had the most activity only was raised to $500. Anyone with experience with contacting the EO have any insight on potentially getting the $500 QS1 to match the other limit on the other card or higher? I also had a secured MC that I opened back last Jan that successfully went through the credit steps program and went from $200 to $500. I have many other credit cards in the $3000-$5000 range and would love to keep up the trend. I hope that makes sense...lol. Thanks guys.

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Credit Steps...EO?

Most have the best luck going through Facebook to get to EO. Another way is solutions@capitalone.com also the link below for the CEO email for Cap1. My suggestion you would love to have them as your go to card but find it impossible with your current credit limit. Only add your current phone number linked to your account so they can call you. Good Luck!

http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exact same thing happened to me. My Platinum MC went to $2300 and my QS1 went to $500. I had no luck going through FB but sent an email to the EO. They reached out to me about 2 weeks later which was last Friday and advised I should hear back within 3-5 business days. Nothing yet... still waiting. Good luck if you do decide to go through EO. I also upgraded my Platinum MC to another QS1 after my increase.
Message 3 of 4
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the comments guys. Anyone else?

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.