cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Credit Steps Program PC Success?

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Credit Steps Program PC Success?

Has anyone successfully PC'd a CapOne Capital One Credit Steps Program card to another product?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Credit Steps Program PC Success?

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

Has anyone successfully PC'd a CapOne Capital One Credit Steps Program card to another product?

yes i did....as you followed my previous post, i recently got my credit limit increase from $500 to $2000 couple days a go and she also add 1% cash rewards to my card. Im not intend to used it a lot but since CApital One the only one stand there and gave me credit while nobody does i will keep used this card for AAOA purpose...( one of my first card since SEp 2011)

Ps : I have shot down a few time in the past.......but finnally they approved my CLI.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 6
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

ugh sorry I have a short attention span, please forgive me! (lots of threads that I follow) thanks for your reply!!

Message 3 of 6
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Side note, I'm feeling really stupid... I originally got this card @ $300 CL, and after 5 mos. it inc'd to $500 CL (hasn't moved since. That's not the bad part. Since I had signed up for paperless statements, the "welcome to Credit Steps Program" letter was never sent by mail, and the email they sent stating "you have a new document to view at capitalone.com" was promptly deleted by me because I checked my messages and saw no new ones, and thought this was spam. The letter and 2 previous CLI request denials were in that same "documents" section to view. Smiley Embarassed oops

Message 4 of 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Did you call the backdoor number ?? ***1455 ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I was able to. Opened a cap1 plat (3000 limit, in credit steps) in june or july. PCd to cash rewards about 2 weeks after opening it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.