Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Address?

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Address?

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Haha 1AM.. wow. Did your receive a call the next biz day? Do I have to specify my CLI Request amount or will that be disclosed in the resolution follow up? If I call will I have to leave a voicemail?

I actually received it within 2 business days...sent it off at 1 am on Saturday, received phone call a little after 9 am on Tuesday morning! YMMV. You can specify your CLI amount in the e-mail if you wish. I put all necessarily information potentially needed for the increase, minus really sensitive information like full account number and SSN, and all he had to ask me is if I confirmed a hard pull (keep in mind even though I sent my e-mail to the Cap One CEO, I was calling about my Orchard and it got forwarded to the Orchard EO. Dealing with Cap One is a soft pull, Orchard is a hard pull) and ran through my requests!

This will be for my Cap1 I hope it is an SP if they say it is SP and see an HP is there anything I can do?

*Ahem* CITI

Message 11 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

cap1 is a SP

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 18
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Got a call after 2 business days from EO but

I was assisting a client and missed their call!!!!!!!
No voicemail

Called the number but it was just the same number on back of my card CSR explained it was from EO Resolution department will they call back??
Message 13 of 18
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Called back got through the lady was not able to offer me a PC but asked the basic income and asset value questions said decision will be rendered 3-5 biz days

Is this the norm GECRB Credit Solutions gives me an instant yea or no
Message 14 of 18
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Bump
Message 15 of 18
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Bump2
Message 16 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

The norm takes about 2-3 days 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 18
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Yay!!!! Update on EO call just got a call after requesting CL on Monday through email. I asked for 6500 from 500 however they counter offered 1500 and I accepted then 6 months I will ask for 6500 until I get 5000 so eventually can get some visa siggys from other creditors hopefull

Thank you all!!!!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.