Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Contact Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One EO Contact Info

I apologize as I'm new, but a LONG time lurker. I thought through my readings, that the EO route was no longer viable as the number just went to a normal CSR call center? Would you mind PMing me the number or email you used to reach out to them, please? I've had a cap one CC for a little over a year. Started as a secured w 200 CL, CLI to 500 at 6 months. Unsecured at 10 months, then upgraded to a QS. I've been trying to get a FLU, but I keep getting denied, the reason given is capital one is currently reviewing account usage at current limits etc Since I've had the card I have never been late, I never carry a balance, I PUT over 2x-3x my CL of spending monthly. I submit a payment anytime I have a balance show up.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital One Credit Line Increase Question

@Anonymous wrote:
I apologize as I'm new, but a LONG time lurker. I thought through my readings, that the EO route was no longer viable as the number just went to a normal CSR call center? Would you mind PMing me the number or email you used to reach out to them, please? I've had a cap one CC for a little over a year. Started as a secured w 200 CL, CLI to 500 at 6 months. Unsecured at 10 months, then upgraded to a QS. I've been trying to get a FLU, but I keep getting denied, the reason given is capital one is currently reviewing account usage at current limits etc Since I've had the card I have never been late, I never carry a balance, I PUT over 2x-3x my CL of spending monthly. I submit a payment anytime I have a balance show up.

There haven't been any recent successful reports of anybody getting a CLI from the EO, but if you're looking for the contact info it can be found here:

Cap 1 EO E-mail Contact Info

This link can also be located in the sticky thread:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.