Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Experience

tag
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

Capital One EO Experience

Ok, so after reading a couple of topics on the forum about contacting Capital One's Executive Office for a CLI, I decided to give it a go and contact them. Using the info that I got from here, I contacted them and in less than an hour I got a call back. It was a very nice gentleman on the other end who said he was from the executives offices and wanted to address the concern I seemed to have. To make a long story short, I just basically told him that my card wasn't growing with me so a CLI or a PC to a card with no AF would be greatly appreciated. He was very professional and understanding (Yes, Capital One), then after asking me a few questions, he said although a PC wasn't in the cards for me at the moment, he would double my CL to 1000 and waive my annual fee on the card for  a year. I was so shocked that he offered me anything that I didn't even try to argue or negotiate, I just took it, thanked him and hung up. So, with that I can say that this is another story where Capital One's executive office came through!!! Oh, and it was a soft pull, and at the EO they manually review as oppose to letting the computer decide, so if you state your case well (prestine payment history and at least three year card holder I would assume), then I would say you have a pretty good shot at a CLI. Good luck gang!!! Keep me posted.

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 460
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Experience

Congrats, that's great. Good to hear of positive experiences. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 21
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

@Epcot Yeah, I was skeptical at first but it ended up working out well so I'm happy.

Message 3 of 21
darkman
Established Member

I'm always perplexed by these post, some people have great success with Capitalone executive office and some get the same we are not accepting customer initiated credit line increase. I just wonder why? I've had my card for 3 years and never had a cli. I've asked in the past and it has never happened. It has remained at $1250.

Message 4 of 21
darkman
Established Member

Congratulations you're one of the lucky onesSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

@darkman Thanks. So is that what they told you? If so how did you contact them. Our channels may be different so just incase they are I'll dm you the info.

Message 6 of 21
LOC
Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 696

Message 7 of 21
darkman
Established Member

Thank you so much! I'll try again later and report the details.

Message 8 of 21
darkman
Established Member

@creditrescucitation whenever you can pm me the information.Thanks.

Message 9 of 21
RavenNation
Established Member

Congrats! I been stuck at $500 for the past year. Can you PM the number you called?

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.