Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Luv!

tag
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Capital One EO Luv!

So it seems I got some love from the Capital One EO office!!!
I have not recieved a phone call back yet, as I was told I would get one on the status of everything once it was finalized or they figured what they could do.
but it looks like my card info may of just got updated today so it's possible, I will get a call later today when the office hours are open I assume.

So what I had:
(originally Orchard Gold) Capital One Platinum
$320 Limit
$79 annual fee
14.90 APR

what I see updated on my account
$1000 limit   (this is a good jump! not quite on par with my other cards but I'll surely take it!! maybe later I can get it higher)

Annual Fee Waived for the year (I was told this has potential to be removed next year completly!!)

1.5 % cashback added (Awesomeness, product change unavialable but this just yes!!! nearly as good far as I am concerned)

Don't think my APR changed but I can't complain out of my 4 cards (normal rates not the intro rates of course lol) it's second best that I have but that will be confirmed when I see my next statement

So yea! A good experience I would say and I think possible if I understood the Rep on the line correctly the manual review of my account was a Soft Inquiry, so if that is correct I think I made out pretty good this time around

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Luv!

Nice! Congrats! The EO really took care of me. I've had to call them a couple times, but my card is finally a usable limit and a Quicksilver. They get lot's of usage now. 

Message 2 of 3
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Re: Capital One EO Luv!

Thanks and congrats as well!

I got a call today I was outside doing something but basicly it was a confirmation call stating that my request had been honoured!

Maybe later I can get the card alittle bit further up there at least more in line with my current cards, and now hoping that by next year I can have that annual fee permintly removed. And maybe get a reduction in my APR(s)

Quick question I see the 'fee ajustment' in my balance / recent activites for the annual fee. will that be there until my fee hits, and auto deduct from my account? It's weird having this 'positive' balance show up lol

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.