Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO OMG. Thank You guys so much

tag
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Capital One EO OMG. Thank You guys so much

Hey guys this time last year I couldnt get any credit card. I found this site and lurked until i registerd almost 1 year later. You all know the same story young dumb and full of credit card dept (well not exactly cc). I got the capital one secured card april last year with the $99 and $200 credit limit. So i charge and pay in full every month while raising my limit to $750.00. I wait till the end of feburary and apply for the capital one rewards card and got approved first shot for $500. I call and ask for a cli cause it is lower then my secured card and i want to take advantage of the reward without having to keep going to the bank multiple times to pay off my card if i charged alot. So i look at the back door numbers and call with no luck, they tell my i just got the card and wait. Okay so I was lurking here and came upon a post where someone complained on the capital one facebook page and got results, so I say what do I have to lose. I logged in facebook and took action the there page with my comment. I later get 3 emails spaced out telling me they recieved my comment and to call a specific person (dont know if It is okay to give there name and number here) I tell him what I want $1500.00 limit he ask if i couldnt get that limit would i accept something else, I said sure. He till me he will call me back today, well he did and told me my limit was $1500.00 effective now.

Thanks so much to the people who have posted there results, tips and tricks without you I would be stuck in limbo. Oh ya it was a soft pull also.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital One EO OMG. Thank You guys so much

Message 2 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations on your success Smiley Happy

That is a nice improvement 500 > 1500

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 18
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Thats awesome!!  I too have had a Cap one card for over 4 years with no CLI at all......they always told me no over the phone.  So i gave up..lol

Filed Chapter 7 09/02/2015 - 341 meeting 10/02/2015, Just patiently waiting until discharge so i can start start over!
Message 4 of 18
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Go on facebook and complain on their page.  Ymmv but atleast worth a shot all they can say is no. I will never call there regular csr again for a cli

Message 5 of 18
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Smiley Happy

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 6 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah, the EO is the way to go.. LOL forget those ill informed CSRs.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

id hit them up a year from now and ask for another CLI.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 18
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
CONGRATS!!!

id hit them up a year from now and ask for another CLI.

I was thinking like 7-8 months maybe that will be pushing it tho.

Message 9 of 18
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.