Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Office number?

tag
Laxbam7
Valued Member

Capital One EO Office number?

Hello! I keep reading on people contacting CapOne EO office. Can anyone PM me the information?

I would like to get an increase on my rewards MC. I requested one online and got the "10 day" notice. I have been with them a year now and always pay on time.

Thank you!

Starting Score: EX 610 TU 680
Current Score: EX 657 TU 710
Goal Score: Overall 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One EO Office number?

Message 2 of 31
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

PM sent

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 31
JSS3
Valued Contributor

How are people able to request a CLI on Capital One's website and get a 7-10 day message? I thought the only thing you could do was click on the "Modify Your Features" button which always comes back with none available. 

Message 4 of 31
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

How are people able to request a CLI on Capital One's website and get a 7-10 day message? I thought the only thing you could do was click on the "Modify Your Features" button which always comes back with none available. 

Log onto your account, from the summary, select the tab that says "Services" and then hit "More" Under "Card Services" hit the last link: Request Credit Line Increase. from there, follow the prompts.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 5 of 31
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@Laxbam7 wrote:

Hello! I keep reading on people contacting CapOne EO office. Can anyone PM me the information?

I would like to get an increase on my rewards MC. I requested one online and got the "10 day" notice. I have been with them a year now and always pay on time.

Thank you!

Many people are uncomfortable sending the information via PM. For me the reason is that people may abuse this feature of Capital One's and they will shut it down. You can Google the information. I know that isn't what people want to do or hear but you can, and that is what I did. I didn't ask for the information. I had my account for 2 years with out getting anything out of it. You look for the Executive Officer and send "him" an email. It seems to get forwarded to their EO department and from there, very kind and helpful CRs will help you.

Some people want to use this feature with new accounts or after being declined for an account at all. While I understand their reasoning, my preference is to help people that have had their account for at LEAST a year after they've tried every other available option. It is my personal feeling that in doing so, it keeps them from shutting this feature down for the people who've had accounts in good standing for years and who otherwise have no other recourse to try.  I've PM'd the info to countless people but I'm hesitant to do so unless they post what they've tried, how long they've had their accounts and their reasons. Maybe that is something that will cause people to want to post negatively, but if they disagree, that is on them. They can always wait for someone else to send the info, or use Google like I did.

This isn't directed at you, personally, OP but I saw a post recently asking if the EO info was a "secret" and it isn't. It's absolutely out there if people look, but we can not post it because of the TOS here on this forum, and because it is the EO's "personal" email address because it is his first and last name.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 6 of 31
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@notfancy wrote:

Many people are uncomfortable sending the information via PM. For me the reason is that people may abuse this feature of Capital One's and they will shut it down. You can Google the information. I know that isn't what people want to do or hear but you can, and that is what I did. I didn't ask for the information. I had my account for 2 years with out getting anything out of it. You look for the Executive Officer and send "him" an email. It seems to get forwarded to their EO department and from there, very kind and helpful CRs will help you.

Some people want to use this feature with new accounts or after being declined for an account at all. While I understand their reasoning, my preference is to help people that have had their account for at LEAST a year after they've tried every other available option. It is my personal feeling that in doing so, it keeps them from shutting this feature down for the people who've had accounts in good standing for years and who otherwise have no other recourse to try.  I've PM'd the info to countless people but I'm hesitant to do so unless they post what they've tried, how long they've had their accounts and their reasons. Maybe that is something that will cause people to want to post negatively, but if they disagree, that is on them. They can always wait for someone else to send the info, or use Google like I did.

This isn't directed at you, personally, OP but I saw a post recently asking if the EO info was a "secret" and it isn't. It's absolutely out there if people look, but we can not post it because of the TOS here on this forum, and because it is the EO's "personal" email address because it is his first and last name.

I think it's all subjective.   There are matters that I considered serious enough for EO attention that others thought should go to frontline CSRs and vice versa.  There are people whose issues could be easily resolved with the EO and refuse to contact on principle.   I can't decide for a person when "enough is enough" for them; that's largely a matter of personal opinion.  I do agree that, for most matters, resolution of an issue should be attempted using regular methods prior to calling the EO.  If that fails, the EO is an excellent option and a great way to help people stay with Capital One.

Having worked a Tier 2 level call center, I can tell you that we provided plenty of feedback in regards to how Tier 1 could handle simple questions.   We also gladly handled more complicated questions or completed more in-depth research than Tier 1 could. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 7 of 31
bobbay
Established Contributor

It has been mentioned here before.  Know what to ask for, know what they are likely to ask you (do your homework).  Be brief and to the point, be professional.  They will take your info when they respond and they will call you back.  I have had very good communication with them via this format and would never have made the progress with them I have with out this boards' helpful advice.

I recently contacted them again, and the same person reached out to me to help, she mentioned she remembered speaking with me and referenced the timeframe we last spoke.  I was very impressed.Smiley Wink

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 8 of 31
Laxbam7
Valued Member

That is impressive!

The woman I spoke to was very pleasant. I have three accounts with them and one dates over 5 years. I had never heard of contacting the EO until I saw it posted on the forum.

Here's to a CLI!

Thank you all!

Starting Score: EX 610 TU 680
Current Score: EX 657 TU 710
Goal Score: Overall 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 31
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

I emailed the EO yesterday and have yet to recieve any sort of response at all.  Crickets chirping...  I'm not expecting much resolution from them any way.  I have held the account over 2 years starting with Orchard Bank.  When I went the normal route they said they were upgrading the account to QuickSilver but when I got the card I saw it was actually QuickSilver One and the $60.00 "Membership" Fee was still there. 

The card will be Paid In Full next week and most likely closed.  I emailed in order to give them the opportunity to help me find a way to make leaving the account open a workable option but I am not expecting much.  Maybe I will get a call tomorrow.  If I do, I will post an update.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.