Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Office number?

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Office number?

@notfancy wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

How are people able to request a CLI on Capital One's website and get a 7-10 day message? I thought the only thing you could do was click on the "Modify Your Features" button which always comes back with none available. 

Log onto your account, from the summary, select the tab that says "Services" and then hit "More" Under "Card Services" hit the last link: Request Credit Line Increase. from there, follow the prompts.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 31
Bury

Emailed the EO about getting fee waived on secured cap one card I started with as my first card.  They called me back within 12 hours and waived fee permantently.   They were not able to help with a CLI.   Very impressed as I had tried calling so many times to have the fee waived.

Gardening until 2015 - Last app 2/10/2014

Goal Score: 780+

Wallet - American Express BCE | Discover It Student | Citi Forward Student | Capital One Secured Platinum MC (Annual Fee Waived)

Message 12 of 31
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

EO is amazing.  I really wish people wouldn't abuse it (not saying anybody in this thread has).  I just don't want them to get bogged down with frivolous requests, and decide to close shop to everybody.  

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 13 of 31
clocktick
Valued Contributor

For those that have received a CLI via the EO, was it a SP?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 31
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

I emailed the EO yesterday and have yet to recieve any sort of response at all.  Crickets chirping...  I'm not expecting much resolution from them any way.  I have held the account over 2 years starting with Orchard Bank.  When I went the normal route they said they were upgrading the account to QuickSilver but when I got the card I saw it was actually QuickSilver One and the $60.00 "Membership" Fee was still there. 

The card will be Paid In Full next week and most likely closed.  I emailed in order to give them the opportunity to help me find a way to make leaving the account open a workable option but I am not expecting much.  Maybe I will get a call tomorrow.  If I do, I will post an update.

Give them another couple of days to call you.  If you've never been late and use the card somewhat frequently over the 2 years you've had it, I'd say your choice to contact the EO was a good one and will pay dividends.  

I'm betting they'll contact you pretty soon.  Keep your phone on.  

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 15 of 31
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

For those that have received a CLI via the EO, was it a SP?

Yes.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 16 of 31
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@scvbd99 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

I emailed the EO yesterday and have yet to recieve any sort of response at all.  Crickets chirping...  I'm not expecting much resolution from them any way.  I have held the account over 2 years starting with Orchard Bank.  When I went the normal route they said they were upgrading the account to QuickSilver but when I got the card I saw it was actually QuickSilver One and the $60.00 "Membership" Fee was still there. 

The card will be Paid In Full next week and most likely closed.  I emailed in order to give them the opportunity to help me find a way to make leaving the account open a workable option but I am not expecting much.  Maybe I will get a call tomorrow.  If I do, I will post an update.

Give them another couple of days to call you.  If you've never been late and use the card somewhat frequently over the 2 years you've had it, I'd say your choice to contact the EO was a good one and will pay dividends.  

I'm betting they'll contact you pretty soon.  Keep your phone on.  

Today at 5:00 made 2 1/2 days since I emailed the EO and still no response at all.  I just scheduled the payment to get the card to a zero balance.  The payment should be processed by tomorrow or Monday at the latest.  They have had plenty of time to at least reply to my email if they valued my business at all.  As soon as the payment posts I will be calling to close the account.

I may very well go ahead and close both of them.  I was going to let the one with the $25.00 AF ride since I do earn enough rewards to cover the AF, but at this point I'm not sure I want to continue with Capital One.  2 1/2 days is plenty of time to at the very least reply to an email.  The clock is ticking, we will see what happens but I have very little faith they will call me before I close the account.

Message 17 of 31
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Bury wrote:

Emailed the EO about getting fee waived on secured cap one card I started with as my first card.  They called me back within 12 hours and waived fee permantently.   They were not able to help with a CLI.   Very impressed as I had tried calling so many times to have the fee waived.

Congrats!

@clocktick, CLIs are SP

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 18 of 31
bobbay
Established Contributor

I would give it a little more time.  They mentioned they had been backed up this week and apologized for not getting back to me sooner.  Not sure if their offices had issues with weather and travel but they are east coast.  Patience pays off IMHO.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 19 of 31
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@bobbay wrote:

I would give it a little more time.  They mentioned they had been backed up this week and apologized for not getting back to me sooner.  Not sure if their offices had issues with weather and travel but they are east coast.  Patience pays off IMHO.

Yeah, I would certainly feel a lot better if I was told it was weather rather than them just ignoring my email.  ha

They already screwed me out of the MF for the year and I am certainly not going to be using the card any more with it's current terms so there's no real reason for me to be in any hurry about doing anything.  Technically I have a year to close the account before they stick it to me again so it's not going to kill me to give it a few more days.

I just get the feeling I would have better luck with them by closing the account and applying cold for the card I actually want.  The only problem with that is that I lose over 2 years worth of account history.  Oh well, we shall see what happens in the days to come.  Does anyone know if they ever call after hours or on Saturday?

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.