Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO QS World MC Upgrade

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Capital One EO QS World MC Upgrade

Hello all...

I was recently given a 2x CLI through the Cap1 EO. I also requested an upgrade to a WEMC. The EO recently called me and said my account was not eligible for a WEMC, but would I accept the World MC. I agreed, of course...and I just logged in and saw "World Mastercard" in place of the usual "Platinum" next to the QS logo. I also just got an email telling me that the card was just shipped...yay! I'll ask about the WEMC on my next CLI request in 6 months.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One EO QS World MC Upgrade

Grats on the upgrade. But I don't think cap1 does the WEMC, which is why they only offered you the WMC.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only product I know from Cap1 with WEMC is BuyPower card.

Message 3 of 5
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

EO told me last week they had WEMC but was on a trail run basis and decided not to offer it in a long time/full time deal.

got my QS upgraded to WMC last week !!

Message 4 of 5
sjt
Senior Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

EO told me last week they had WEMC but was on a trail run basis and decided not to offer it in a long time/full time deal.

got my QS upgraded to WMC last week !!

I was told they do and continue to offer the WEMC for the QS and some other products. By invitation only though.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.