Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Success...

tag
shane1120
Contributor

Capital One EO Success...

Called the EO office this morning to see if my Quicksilver card could be PCed to the Venture..she said there were no offers for my account. But she asked to put me on hold so she could check something for me. When she came back to the line she said he could not PC it to the Venture card but could change my reward structure to the 2 miles per every dollar spent. I said great and she processed the request. She said it would take 7 days for the rewards to change. Just thought I would throw this out there in case someone else wanted to do the same.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Success...

Congrats! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Success...

@shane1120 wrote:

Called the EO office this morning to see if my Quicksilver card could be PCed to the Venture..she said there were no offers for my account. But she asked to put me on hold so she could check something for me. When she came back to the line she said he could not PC it to the Venture card but could change my reward structure to the 2 miles per every dollar spent. I said great and she processed the request. She said it would take 7 days for the rewards to change. Just thought I would throw this out there in case someone else wanted to do the same.

Congarts 

That's great info to share WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.