Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO THIRD Time!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One EO THIRD Time!

So got a call back from the guy I "did" like.

He was following up because I had done CLI and they were using a 10/29 report and he said to wait until first week in December to be sure new one was on file.

Wait and get a call Monday that it was reviewed and denied again but it happened that they did it on Thursday the last week and I actually ended up getting the letter in the mail Monday and it showed the same 10/29 so I call him back and he says he will check into this because it should for sure be a new one.

So today he calls me and says: "When the EO sends a request for CLI they pull a sp updated report right then but do not get updated Fico score because if they requested that it would result in a HP, but they do get an updated report and then Capital One has to wait until EQ sends them the updates regarding scores which could take up to 90 days for the credit report to be updated but I assure you the information we use for CLI request is updated"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME... 

His statments had so many things wrong with it and so many changes from his last statements during last call I didn't even know where to start... I was just Smiley Tonguealm Face: to say the least.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One EO THIRD Time!

Smiley Embarassed Sorry to hear!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

Maybe creditaddict is popping up on their caller ID you call so much ROFLOL

Sorry for the denial Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

LOL

Creditaddict... I take it now that this guy, whom you "did" like is no longer your BFF.

Message 4 of 19
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

LOL

Creditaddict... I take it now that this guy, whom you "did" like is no longer your BFF.

lmao...sorry to hear tho, CreditAddict!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 5 of 19
Feather_Hat
Established Member

is cap 1 generally picky when it comes to CLI and app ??

oh and i heard that EO of cap 1 is really goood lol

Message 6 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Feather_Hat wrote:

It depends on a variety of factors.  The main ones being your overall profile, history, income, scores, etc.  The secondary being the type of product(s) you have with them.

Message 7 of 19
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Feather_Hat wrote:

It depends on a variety of factors.  The main ones being your overall profile, history, income, scores, etc.  The secondary being the type of product(s) you have with them.

+1

cap1 has been all over the place when it comes to CLIs...but from my experience, they've been very good Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 8 of 19
Feather_Hat
Established Member

@FinStar wrote:

@Feather_Hat wrote:

hmm i see.. i was thinking of getting quicksilver but i guess i'll prob wait ..

anyway thanks for the info !

Message 9 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Feather_Hat wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Feather_Hat wrote:

hmm i see.. i was thinking of getting quicksilver but i guess i'll prob wait ..

anyway thanks for the info !

You're welcome.  An item to keep in mind when applying for the Quicksilver, it is typically targeted for individuals with excellent credit profiles so if you have well-established/clean file, decent income and scores north of 700 then it could be an ideal choice.

You could also try their pre-qualification (SP) tool to determine if you have any elegible offers that point you in that direction.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.