Did you mean: 

Capital One EO -- What?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One EO -- What?

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

This is out of date, but it's the newest image I can find.  Cap1 purchased HSBC's US credit card accounts so you can stack their bars on top of each other...

You can see that Washington Mutual at the time was doing whatever it could to keep from going under and it has since been purchased by Chase.  I doubt the numbers have really changed very much.

Again, folks, we are WAY off topic for EO help and cap one changes.  While this I find quite enlightening (I hate wamu), I have to ask once again that we get away from proving our points.  Everyone has an opinion, but digging up data points that have nothing to do with the OP, must request this stop now.

Thanks for listening. Smiley Wink

People listen (read) better when you use Italics.

I did it once or twice. It worked.

Maybe they just didn't feel like typing anymore. Smiley Indifferent

Message 91 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone and thanks for taking the time out to read this. I have had capital one for about 4 years now and im not going to lie that they have been quite good with me. However I wanted a better credit line then just $3,750 on three master cards and one venture card with CLI of 10k,  that I currently have with them. So I gave a call on 2/4/15 (Wednesday) and used the Executive office method to achieve what I needed to get for my QS mastercard and platinums. The lady who I talked to was really nice and asked me information about my income and expenses and I answered. I Have excellent credit and have been checking my online account yet nothing has been updated nor have I seen any increase in my credit line. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back. She had stated she will get back to me by next tuesday however she said you might see the update faster then that using your online banking. If anyone has had any experience please share. Thank You

Message 92 of 104
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

This weekend some time.
Signature needs updating
Message 93 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting and havent seen any updates yet . lets hope for tommorow ..

Message 94 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Made a request thru EO via phone last Tuesday and still nothing. I'm assuming it will take 10-14 days, and anything earlier will be a pleasant surprise. Smiley Happy
Message 95 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what im thinking however the EO REP. told me she should get back to me by coming tuesday lets keep fingers crossed.

Message 96 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take her at her word. It may happen! G'luck!
Message 97 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks jdt I will update to keep everyone posted. 

Message 98 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to update everyone that unfortunetely I couldent get the CLI as requested reason given that I had recieved a CLI 4 months back. BLAHH!!! Really wanted to get the 5k increase and upgrade to the world elite mastercard. bummer. EO lady was nice enough to give me her direct extension so I can call her back in a few months. Thanks everyone. 

Message 99 of 104
shane1978
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is all good and well, but the most important lesson is not to be so trigger happy with that "Email me whenever someone replies" checkbox.Smiley Very Happy

I am new and learned this really.

Message 100 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.