cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

Established Contributor

Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

Had a No Hassles in the sock drawer that I thought about when a customization thread was running a few days ago. I thought what the heck, and emailed the CEO about an increase Thurs. morn @7:30. Got a call later around 3:00 and asked to be upgraded to no fee Cash card. Was told they would call back tomorrow. Called yesterday @1:30; instead of the Cash Card, they let me keep the No Hassles structure, ( 2% gas, 2% groceries, 1% everything), no fee, oh and by the way $3000 CLI, not spectacular but I'll take it!!! Maybe I'll pull it out the drawer give it a little air and sunlight for a while...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

JonStur wrote:
Had a No Hassles in the sock drawer that I thought about when a customization thread was running a few days ago. I thought what the heck, and emailed the CEO about an increase Thurs. morn @7:30. Got a call later around 3:00 and asked to be upgraded to no fee Cash card. Was told they would call back tomorrow. Called yesterday @1:30; instead of the Cash Card, they let me keep the No Hassles structure, ( 2% gas, 2% groceries, 1% everything), no fee, oh and by the way $3000 CLI, not spectacular but I'll take it!!! Maybe I'll pull it out the drawer give it a little air and sunlight for a while...

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Sounds good for my 2nd attempt in July!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2