cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

Had a No Hassles in the sock drawer that I thought about when a customization thread was running a few days ago. I thought what the heck, and emailed the CEO about an increase Thurs. morn @7:30. Got a call later around 3:00 and asked to be upgraded to no fee Cash card. Was told they would call back tomorrow. Called yesterday @1:30; instead of the Cash Card, they let me keep the No Hassles structure, ( 2% gas, 2% groceries, 1% everything), no fee, oh and by the way $3000 CLI, not spectacular but I'll take it!!! Maybe I'll pull it out the drawer give it a little air and sunlight for a while...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One EO. Yes, it's time for another success story!!

@JonStur wrote:
@Had a No Hassles in the sock drawer that I thought about when a customization thread was running a few days ago. I thought what the heck, and emailed the CEO about an increase Thurs. morn @7:30. Got a call later around 3:00 and asked to be upgraded to no fee Cash card. Was told they would call back tomorrow. Called yesterday @1:30; instead of the Cash Card, they let me keep the No Hassles structure, ( 2% gas, 2% groceries, 1% everything), no fee, oh and by the way $3000 CLI, not spectacular but I'll take it!!! Maybe I'll pull it out the drawer give it a little air and sunlight for a while...

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Sounds good for my 2nd attempt in July!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.