cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO

tag
EmCredit

Capital One EO

Can someone please send me the Capital One EO email address? And any idea how long it takes to get a response back?
One of my first credit cards was a secured card by capital one. Not holding my breath for a PC or CLI, but I hope I can at least get the past two annual fees credited back.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One EO

@EmCredit wrote:
Can someone please send me the Capital One EO email address? And any idea how long it takes to get a response back?
One of my first credit cards was a secured card by capital one. Not holding my breath for a PC or CLI, but I hope I can at least get the past two annual fees credited back.

I will send in 5 seconds!

takes few hours or less usually if during week, then a couple days to week to get full response.

Id go for future stuff... Credit Line increase should be easy if you have improved credit, PC not always but they can usually add some type of reward. and future fees usually easily taken off... but going back for refund of 2 years ago... 

Message 2 of 5
EmCredit

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

My credit has improved dramatically, going from no credit at all to mid 700s in about a year and a half. I would really like a CLI and a PC. But since it's a secured card, I'm not counting on it. Of course, I have my list of "demands" but I don't want to get my hopes up! Whereas I've seen secured cards get annual fees credited back for the previous two years. So that seems more within my grasp.
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@EmCredit wrote:
Thank you Smiley Very Happy

My credit has improved dramatically, going from no credit at all to mid 700s in about a year and a half. I would really like a CLI and a PC. But since it's a secured card, I'm not counting on it. Of course, I have my list of "demands" but I don't want to get my hopes up! Whereas I've seen secured cards get annual fees credited back for the previous two years. So that seems more within my grasp.

Don't be afraid to list it all... just keep the whole story short... I don't think they really care in the end, they are seeing thousands now... they need to cover what you want, call you and verify and help choose rewards and CL and if you settle for less... ASK FOR A LOT!

then call you back with answer after analyst looks at it!

sorry, hadn't seen others ask for past AF back... if it's possible, go for it!

Message 4 of 5
EmCredit

Sounds great! Smiley Happy Thanks for the advice. I'll shoot for the moon and hopefully get lucky! Lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.