Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One -- EO

tag
SemperGumby
Contributor

Capital One -- EO

So I took a board member's advice and emailed Capital One on Facebook.  They called me today and the response was extremely nice.  I did not get an immediate response to my CLI request but was told after they got some basic information that they would call me back in 2-3 days.

What is interesting is that when they asked me what CLI amount I was looking for, I said $1000 (I was part of the Orchard Bank transition and had been at $300 for a long time), they asked if they were not able to offer $1000 if I would be willing to take a different amount.  I said sure.  

What I found interesting is that there is a specific person assigned to my inquiry and I could definitely tell it was from an escalation office of some sort.  Most likely EO.

I will reprt back with the results.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Awesome! I am in the same boat now. i requested a $5K CLI...

Awesome! I am in the same boat now. i requested a $5K CLI and they guy suggested I ask for $10K so if I get offered a lower amount, I will get at least $5K CLI. I will also report back when I hear. It is at the underwriters now.

Message 2 of 9
SemperGumby
Contributor

Re: Awesome! I am in the same boat now. i requested a $5K CLI...

Makes me want to have asked for more.  Hope I didn't lowball myself.  LOL.  Maybe they will offer back at more.  Guess I'll see.  

Message 3 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

RE:

I'm sure you can ask when they call you back. If I do not recieve what I am looking for I am switching the the NFCU Flagship card. I will tell them that too and see what their response is. 

Message 4 of 9
SemperGumby
Contributor

Re: RE:

You lucky bum.  I wish I could get a NFCU account.  I kick myself all the time that I can't get an account with them.

Message 5 of 9
SemperGumby
Contributor

I was in the Marine Corps from 2001-2005 but didn't get an NFCO account when I had the chance.

Message 6 of 9
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

@SemperGumby wrote:

I was in the Marine Corps from 2001-2005 but didn't get an NFCO account when I had the chance.

Yeah I want one too....for a long time! I went to all my family to try to see if they were in the military, but only grandapa was and i dont think that qualifies meSmiley Sad I hear they give excellent CL's!!!

Message 7 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I was in the Army from 2003-2009 and am now a contractor in Afghanistan which makes me eligable. I just signed up. 

Message 8 of 9
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One -- EO

Gl! Eo has been helpful to me as well Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.