qd
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One EO?

Message 11 of 52
wineman
Established Member

Hi All,

I hate to be a "me too" poster but, I have a similar situation (HSBC platinum, now Cap 1 platinum-$39 AF) and would also like to request a PC to Quicksilver.  May I also get that email address?  Has this route been successful for folks?

-wineman3067

Message 12 of 52
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Use facebook to send message to capital one.  EO will respond.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 13 of 52
randeman
Frequent Contributor

I just got a ten day letter, as a result of a CLI request.  Actually, this may be the catalyst that causes me to cancel Capital One.  Even though it helps my AAoA, it will still be on my reports for seven years.  I just can't justify even the $19 annual fee with such a low credit line...the lowest of all my cards.

Experian Score: 689--Amex 27 July 2014; Equifax Score 680--MyFICO--17 September 2014; TransUnion Score 718-Discover 20 August 2014--PUH-RAISE JESUS, I finally broke 700!!! Cards and Credit Lines: Escape by Discover, Chase Freedom Signature Visa, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Signature Visa, Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa, Barclay's Holland America Visa, Citibank Custom Credit Line, Paypal Custom Connect Credit Line, Bloomingdale's, Macy's Premier Elite, Amazon Store Card, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Discover It, Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express, PayPal BML.
Message 14 of 52
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone actually had success with getting a cl with any if the cards they back suck as Kohls or Best Buy? My BB MasterCard is changing to Citi anyways but was wondering.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 15 of 52
slothy
Contributor

EO gave me another 1k... guess ill just have to this every year lol...

Message 16 of 52
Gunjji
Established Member

I just got the Eo email the other day from "qd", thanks qd...

I didnt get a chance to use it, but got an email from Cap1 yesterday saying my 6th statement is rdy plus another document.

I logged in and my credit step card went from $300 to $1800, I was like HOLY S***!

I always paid in full before statement was cut and set online preference to autopay entire balance, which cant be much with a $300 limit and staying withing utilization.

Its my only active CC so now my score goes up a cpl points too!  WooHooo!

Message 17 of 52
Peter1142
Established Contributor

Can I have it too? I just got a $500 CLI but I would really like to get the account converted.

Just to confirm, when it is converted, it doesn't show up as a new account but as the old one right? Cause that wouldn't work for me, I can't have any new accounts.

Message 18 of 52
missjae
Established Contributor

@halos24 wrote:
Has anyone actually had success with getting a cl with any if the cards they back suck as Kohls or Best Buy? My BB MasterCard is changing to Citi anyways but was wondering.

Yes, if you contact the EO, they can help you with those accounts to.  I contacted them about Kohl's and Boscovs, but for Boscovs they wanted to do an HP.  I declined.

For Kohl's, did you try calling them?  I know you can't do it on the website, but if you call them, they will take your info and possibly raise your limit with a SP.

Message 19 of 52
Kratos-TM
Frequent Contributor

Can I get a PM to the EO too? Smiley Happy

Myfico scores.....
EX... 805 (11-10-13)
EQ... 810 (12-02-13)
TU... 810 (12-02-13)
Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.