Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO?

tag
Matt4776

Capital One EO?

Hi-

I've been looking for the email of the Capital One EO to no avail as of this point, and I was just wondering if someone could PM me the address! Trying to get my $39 AF Plat to a quicksilver.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
qd
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One EO?

Message 2 of 52
Matt4776

Thank you so much!
Message 3 of 52
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Is the EO email for Capital one only used for existing Capital one cards? How about Kohls who they back? Or even to have negatives removed?
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 4 of 52
Mvpbowler
Contributor

@Matt.. Let me know how that goes. I currently am awaiting a phone call from the EO about this same exact thing. Trying to get a AF $39 to a Quick Silver as well.

GL!! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 52
missjae
Established Contributor

@halos24 wrote:
Is the EO email for Capital one only used for existing Capital one cards? How about Kohls who they back? Or even to have negatives removed?

You can contact the EO for Kohl's or any of the cards they back.  I contacted them for my Kohls's card and another card they back as well.

Message 6 of 52
ilivas
Established Member

Can someone send me the EO as well? Also, I have a household bank card that is in good standing which was just bought by capital one. Is it possible to get a PC, and CLI on this card that way?

Thanks in advance.

OCCU $10k | Lowes $12k | BOA $15k | SECU $5k | REI Visa $9k | Citi AAdvantage $3k | CapOne QuickSilver One $2500 | CapOne Quicksilver $4k | Amazon Visa $5k | Walmart $4k | Discover iT $5k | AMEX BCE- $18k | Chase Freedom - $4k | Chase IHG-$4500

Ex Fico- 717| myFico EQ- 719 | WM TU Fico- 729

Message 7 of 52
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@ilivas wrote:

Can someone send me the EO as well? Also, I have a household bank card that is in good standing which was just bought by capital one. Is it possible to get a PC, and CLI on this card that way?

Thanks in advance.

PM sent Smiley Happy gl!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 8 of 52
ilivas
Established Member

Thank you very much!!!

OCCU $10k | Lowes $12k | BOA $15k | SECU $5k | REI Visa $9k | Citi AAdvantage $3k | CapOne QuickSilver One $2500 | CapOne Quicksilver $4k | Amazon Visa $5k | Walmart $4k | Discover iT $5k | AMEX BCE- $18k | Chase Freedom - $4k | Chase IHG-$4500

Ex Fico- 717| myFico EQ- 719 | WM TU Fico- 729

Message 9 of 52
Gunjji
Established Member

Hello,

New to the site, can I also get the email, couldnt figure out hopw to PM,

Thanks!

Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.