Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office Email - CLI

tag
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office Email - CLI

The EO told me it takes about a week. Once the underwriters review everything, he'll call me with the results or I'll receive a decline letter via snail mail.
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 11 of 46
myjourney
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Someone from Cap One just called and asked me some questions, placed my account under manual review.  I don't know how long it will take but they said that they'll call once it is gone through....anyone know how long it takes?  Keeping my fingers crossed!

3-4 business days good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 46
Hooosier
Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Someone from Cap One just called and asked me some questions, placed my account under manual review.  I don't know how long it will take but they said that they'll call once it is gone through....anyone know how long it takes?  Keeping my fingers crossed!

When I went through this a week or two ago, I heard back from CO the next day after the initial phone call responding to my e-mail.

Message 13 of 46
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

So an update on my EO route!

I wrote the email to them around 7:00 in the morning and got a phone call by 4:00. The guy that called me was very very very nice. He was extremely appologetic for the company and went on a rant about how he knows the inital contact with the company is less than friendly and helpful and that they were in the process of rolling out a new program that he feels will be better for all the customers. He then proceeded to give me the option of having a SP and an underwriter manually review it. He asked what credit limit I wanted, and if I would accept a lower one if they could not get me to what I asked for. He told me a manual review will take about 3-5 days, but most likely sooner. He would be in touch.

We'll see what happens!

Message 14 of 46
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

@Mopar_Jones wrote:

So an update on my EO route!

I wrote the email to them around 7:00 in the morning and got a phone call by 4:00. The guy that called me was very very very nice. He was extremely appologetic for the company and went on a rant about how he knows the inital contact with the company is less than friendly and helpful and that they were in the process of rolling out a new program that he feels will be better for all the customers. He then proceeded to give me the option of having a SP and an underwriter manually review it. He asked what credit limit I wanted, and if I would accept a lower one if they could not get me to what I asked for. He told me a manual review will take about 3-5 days, but most likely sooner. He would be in touch.

We'll see what happens!

Good luck! I spoke to the EO yesterday about my CLI, so hopefully they'll bump me to $5k. He asked me would I like something under that if they couldn't give me $5k, and i said nothing. LOL

photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 15 of 46
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

I don't understand why they don't have the power to overwrite an underwriters decision. I know other banks "EO's" do...

Message 16 of 46
RJA
Regular Contributor

Can someone pm me the EO email address please.  Would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks. 

Message 17 of 46
Hooosier
Contributor

@RJA wrote:

Can someone pm me the EO email address please.  Would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks. 

Sent!

Message 18 of 46
Ailee92

is contacting them generally a SP or a HP?

Message 19 of 46
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

They said it would be only a soft pull... so there's nothing to lose!

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.