Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office Email

tag
sperrin
Valued Member

Capital One Executive Office Email

Hi Guys,

I emailed the EO (CEO & a few of the other execs)  late last night.  I see that a lot of people have success once contacted with their limits and possibly their AF's waived.  How long does it usually take to hear from them?  Are there any key notes I should keep in mind?  I started with a secured Cap 1 card that I've had for 14 months.  I then applied for the cash rewards card-- received it in the mail with a $500 limit, which was increased to $750 with their credit steps program.  I've had that card for 8 months and also never missed a payment.  Credit has improved quite a bit, consolidated my student loans, and have been paying off other debts.  How likely am I to receive an increase?  I have a good annual income of around 85k.  Is there anyone else I should have contacted besides the CEO?  I figure he will just pass it along to someone in his office.

Thanks for any insight.

Message 1 of 188
187 REPLIES 187
Stralem
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office Email

They got back to me the day after I sent my email. I received my requested limit increase the morning after that. 3 days total.

I couldn't say how likely you are to receive a CLI, though. It depends on your credit & financial situation.

Also, be aware that they'll use a soft pull when making their decision. If they counter with a limit you don't like, you have the option of allowing them to do a hard pull to use your most up-to-date reports.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 2 of 188
sperrin
Valued Member

thanks so much! actually just received a call from them after posting.  They asked about annual income, housing, etc.  Asked for a $750 increase.  Hopefully They'll meet me somewhere in the middle.  Anyone else have any input?

Message 3 of 188
p-
Valued Contributor

@sperrin wrote:

thanks so much! actually just received a call from them after posting.  They asked about annual income, housing, etc.  Asked for a $750 increase.  Hopefully They'll meet me somewhere in the middle.  Anyone else have any input?

Key notes to keep in mind:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-to-get-a-PC-or-CLI-from-Capital-One/td-p/1690104

Message 4 of 188
sperrin
Valued Member

So I received a phone call from the Cap One Exec Office.  This was on Thursday.  Any chance you think I'll hear back tomorrow?  I've read that if you do receive a CLI, you'll usually see it that morning, before they call you.  Fingers crossed!  

Message 5 of 188
myjourney
Super Contributor

@sperrin wrote:

So I received a phone call from the Cap One Exec Office.  This was on Thursday.  Any chance you think I'll hear back tomorrow?  I've read that if you do receive a CLI, you'll usually see it that morning, before they call you.  Fingers crossed!  

I would say no later than Wednesday and for me it showed up the night before the call back

Good Luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 188
sperrin
Valued Member

Still no call.. getting kind of bummed.  When did your CLI hit?  They already refunded my AF on both cards.

Message 7 of 188
myjourney
Super Contributor

@sperrin wrote:

Still no call.. getting kind of bummed.  When did your CLI hit?  They already refunded my AF on both cards.

The night before the call back 

Check later tonight if you haven't already Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 188
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Can you PM me the EO email address?

Filed Chapter 7 09/02/2015 - 341 meeting 10/02/2015, Just patiently waiting until discharge so i can start start over!
Message 9 of 188
myjourney
Super Contributor

@wahoojack13 wrote:

Can you PM me the EO email address?

sent

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 188
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.