cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office Email

tag
Credit2Wealth

Re: Capital One Executive Office Email

Just wanted to follow up with my EO results on my first try - No increase granted to my suprise (not even a CLI for an amount lower than requested) 

I have a zero balance on all cards except 2: One of which I use for day to day expenses and PIF every month and one other which was apparently the culprit since I have 50+ percent util on it (via a 0% offer). In regards to inquires I have 2 listed within the past 12 months.

Cap1 has a funny way of going about business considering I have had this particular card over 10 years and also recently received a CLI from amex.

They told me to pay off the card with the zero percent offer and call back in 30-60 days. Oh well, it was worth a try I will give it another shot sometime later this year.

Fidelity Amex: $25,000 | BofA Amex: $25,000 | Fidelity Visa: $20,000 | Citi ThankYou: $20,000 | Discover: $15,000 | Bailey Banks Store: $15,000 | Amex BCE: $12,900 | Chase Slate: $10,000 | Amex HH: $10,000 | Cap1 VentureOne: $6,000 | Citi Simplicity: $3,000 | Walmart Store: $3,000

TU: 745 / EQ: 718
Message 71 of 188
ButterflyT
Established Member

@Credit2Wealth wrote:

Just wanted to follow up with my EO results on my first try - No increase granted to my suprise (not even a CLI for an amount lower than requested) 

I have a zero balance on all cards except 2: One of which I use for day to day expenses and PIF every month and one other which was apparently the culprit since I have 50+ percent util on it (via a 0% offer). In regards to inquires I have 2 listed within the past 12 months.

Cap1 has a funny way of going about business considering I have had this particular card over 10 years and also recently received a CLI from amex.

They told me to pay off the card with the zero percent offer and call back in 30-60 days. Oh well, it was worth a try I will give it another shot sometime later this year.

Uhhhhh Ohhhhh...now I'm worried.....

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the CHEESE!! lol

Starting Score: 614 (Credit Karma), 640 (TU Fico), 614 (TU via Merrick) as of 5/31/2013
Current Score: 597 (Credit Karma), 621 (TU Fico), 607 (TU via Merrick) as of 8/23/2013 !!!! annoyed
Goal Score: 800+

In My Wallet:RBFCU MC $2.5K/Target $2K/Amazon $1.3K/HB $900/C1Plat $750/Merrick $700/MS $550/ WM $500/C1CR $500 & Various Store Cards
Message 72 of 188
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Yeah I had only student loans and one credit card , one public judgement and was still approved for a CLI, very weird.

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 73 of 188
rryntz
Valued Member

Didnt hear back from the EO yet but i checked my accounts and gota measly $250 increase on all my cards with them.  I have had the accounts for over 2 years with regular use and no balances, always paid in full.

Glad for an increase but still sucks it was so measly....guess ill try back in 6 months

Starting Score:535
Current Score:Equifax 675 Transunion 674 Experian 692 (MyFico 12/05/2014)
Goal Score: 720+
Chase Slate $500 | Cap1 QuickSilver $1500 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1250 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1000 | Navy Federal $10k | Barclay NFL Rewards $1500 | Barclay Rewards $1000 | Overstock.com $2700 | AMEX BCE $5000 | Cabela's Visa $1500
Entered Garden 11/2014 - staying minimum 6months
Message 74 of 188
ButterflyT
Established Member

Be happy for the $250...I haven't heard back nor has there been any increase to my limit when i log in...it has been since Wed. when the EO called me so I am thinking I just got the big brush off.....don't get it, but it is what it is....so over Capital One!

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the CHEESE!! lol

Starting Score: 614 (Credit Karma), 640 (TU Fico), 614 (TU via Merrick) as of 5/31/2013
Current Score: 597 (Credit Karma), 621 (TU Fico), 607 (TU via Merrick) as of 8/23/2013 !!!! annoyed
Goal Score: 800+

In My Wallet:RBFCU MC $2.5K/Target $2K/Amazon $1.3K/HB $900/C1Plat $750/Merrick $700/MS $550/ WM $500/C1CR $500 & Various Store Cards
Message 75 of 188
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

I'm still wait for the EO to call me back. I missed his call on Thursday, but I did call back and leave him a message. If he doesn't return my call by the end of the week, I'm submitting another email.
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 76 of 188
SpeeDj
Regular Contributor

DaniBananiie wrote:
I'm still wait for the EO to call me back. I missed his call on Thursday, but I did call back and leave him a message. If he doesn't return my call by the end of the week, I'm submitting another email

I missed my reps call last week, tried calling back an hour later and that afternoon, didn't get through either time, so I called first thing the next morning before they could get wrapped up in other calls and worked through my questions. Persistence pays off, they gave you the contact information to call them, if you are getting a secretary when you call just explain that you are returning a phone call, that might help.

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 77 of 188
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

I'm going to call tomorrow as soon as they open.
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 78 of 188
jlk5034

Can someone message me the Ceo's email or any executives email address?

Message 79 of 188
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ButterflyT wrote:

Be happy for the $250...I haven't heard back nor has there been any increase to my limit when i log in...it has been since Wed. when the EO called me so I am thinking I just got the big brush off.....don't get it, but it is what it is....so over Capital One!

Fingers crossed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 80 of 188
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.