cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office Success Hugh CLI

tag
MrMutterz

Capital One Executive Office Success Hugh CLI

After I got approved for my other cards I thought I would try and up the limit of my Capital One Card to see if it would be worth keeping. Keep in mind I have had this card for four years. I got it a week after I turned 18 and its been stuck on its $500 limit for four years. I have never once missed a payment at all. When I was 19 I then got the Capital One Secured Card in hopes it would help bring my scores up. (It did) So thats two Capital One cards in good standing for 3-4 years non stop. I went thought and requested a CLI on the unsecured card and after a few days got this.

Very disappointing because the same thing happened last year I looked up the CEO of Capital One and found his email on here. I sent him an e-mail and that same day got a call back from the executive office. The guy that called me was Kyle. I told him how I’ve got many nicer cards with much better limits over the past two years and really did not have any need or want a card with such a low limit. Plus I told him I “It’s not like I get anything from using it like I do with my other cards”. He said it was very busy and asked if he could call me back and he would be looking into some options for me. Well he called me back and gave me some VERY VERY good news. I’ll let you see for yourself. Somehow I'm missing $1 Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office Success

Time to pc those cards that no af. Nice cl!
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 40
MrMutterz

@sarkell wrote:

Yes I thought about it but then I just keep quite after seeing the limit. I really do want the cash rewards or something like that though.

Message 3 of 40
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MrMutterz wrote:

@sarkell wrote:

Yes I thought about it but then I just keep quite after seeing the limit. I really do want the cash rewards or something like that though.

FANTASTIC!

They converted my partner to the new Green Cash Rewards with the 1% and then .50% bonus each year.... They also offered Venture but we don't like that card.  They also brought his interest down to 12.99% think it is.  Just send quick message back, the rewards convertion should be a super easy one for them, might not even have to go to underwriting!

Message 4 of 40
Mama-j
Contributor

Man, that is some great increase. I only got $2200 and $250 on my card.  I woder if I should ask for another incease since my score has gone up 20 points and my utl is now at 1%...hmm.

Starting Score: 2/22/12: EQ 530, TU 553, EX 528(lender). 12/4/12 (rebuilding starts)= EQ 599.
Current Score: 1/4/16: EQ 743, TU FICO 724, EX 737.
Goal Score: 750 all across.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 40
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office Success Hugh CLI

I cant read it Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 40
CS800
Super Contributor

Great CLI, congrats !

I don't think that I have seen that kind of CLI nevermind a Cap One with high limits.

Message 7 of 40
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

Im excited about a $500 increase, but $2200 or the above is AWESOME!

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 8 of 40
myjourney
Super Contributor

Can't say but 2 things 

1 Congrats

2 WoW !!!!!!!

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 40
MrMutterz

@Mama-j wrote:

Man, that is some great increase. I only got $2200 and $250 on my card.  I woder if I should ask for another incease since my score has gone up 20 points and my utl is now at 1%...hmm.

Could not hurt. They did not even do a hard pull!

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.