cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office: UPDATE!!!!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office: UPDATE!!!!!

Tied many many times, talked ot many supervisors, apparently my card is a rebuilder and is not eligible for a PC. I will have to reapply for another card.

Message 31 of 54
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I'm waitng for a PC to a Venture card from my rebuilder.

I think, i have more chance of getting abducted by aliens that getting a PC from Cap One

The sad truth is your are probably correct.  By the way I think if aliens probe you, you don't feel it as much as Capone... .. .  

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 32 of 54
mikey4833
Valued Member

I emailed the executive office and all my annual fees are gone and they gave me the credit limit increases I asked for. I wish I would of said more than just $250 on each card. I probably could of got more! Oh well 750 to 1k line is good for now on 3 cap 1 cards. I emailed the CEO directly again this time with a very hard request, to try and re-open my first ever credit card I had with them from 12/2000 and I closed it in 2006. I filed bankruptcy in 2009 and I explained I was declined before when I tried to re-open this card before Cap 1 changed and everyone has to go through the executive office now to do anything. The limit is just $200 its was a under age card for people 16 and older and my mother was the guarantor then years later they took her name off. I just want it so I don't lose 12 years of credit history being my oldest account. They responded and I got someone named James and he said he should have a fast response back within 24-48 hours regarding this almost impossible thing. But their supervisor gave me the idea to try and get it re-opened. She said its certainly wouldn't hurt to try and they called me yesterday and left me a voice mail. If they do re-open it I have no idea what kind of card it would be a visa or mastercard it origionally was a visa. And I don''t know if they would be able to keep the open date back 12 years ago...

I got a chase slate card too with a bankruptcy and 2 chargeoffs that I just settled and a bunch of inquiries. $700 limit but they over turned the decline. Better than being declined and its with a Prime Lender.

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 54
iowatow

Can someone pm me the email address for eo for CLI. Thanks
Message 34 of 54
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

@iowatow wrote:

http://bit.ly/179X1pl

Your welcome.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 35 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@NJTurnpike wrote:

@iowatow wrote:

Your welcome.

How did you do that!!! (The i'll google it for you thing)

(I already PM'ed this poster)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 54
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@NJTurnpike wrote:

@iowatow wrote:

Your welcome.

How did you do that!!! (The i'll google it for you thing)

(I already PM'ed this poster)

www.lmgtfy.com

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 37 of 54
Androsx
Visitor

I'm excited by seeing all of these success stories, could some one please send me Captial One's contact info?

Message 38 of 54
lifeisgreat
Established Member

Let me say, the Google thing was terribly cute & gave me a good giggle.  I will add that to my list of things to do.  Had a low limit card (750) with them for just over two years.  Tried the automatic online, CLI request and was denied in two seconds.  Though my score is not great, I would like to see a small increase just to improve my util rate and overall credit scores.  Thanks!

Starting Score: EX 573; EQ 489; TU 521 (Lender Pulled 7/12/11)Current Score: FICO TU 615 (4/3/13); FICO EQ 585 (5/12/13)Goal Score: 725
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 39 of 54
MyScore007

I just figured the CEO's email address automatically get's fwd to an admin who handles it all but if he actually fwd it to an executive rep and says "Look into this" he/she will prob go out of their way for boss man. lol

Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.