cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office: UPDATE!!!!!

tag
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Someone named Becky called this morning. You can Google " Jamie Dimon" email and you should be able to find it. That's what I did.

@tylaw13 wrote:

@altayar wrote:

Your thread was encouraging enough that I actually sent a letter to Chase CEO. Today I also got a call from an executive saying the she'll be taking care of my concern and she gave me her contact information. Cool!

Who was the person you talked to? What email did you use for the CEO?

Current Cards:
Message 21 of 54
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

UPDATE:

Got a call from the underwriting department today. They asked me to verify some info. They asked about my income, which on there record stated 23k annually and told them i received a raise recently to 41k. They asked what other financial obligations i have, just a car payment. Finally they told me they will be in touch. The guy i spoke to said he was amazed when he was told to call a customer. He said in the 2 years he has worked there he has never spoken to a customer and that this stuff is usually handled by CSR's and the "credit analyst" (CSR's).

This call kind of had me excited. Im waiting for the call that says "your account is not eligible for a credit limit increase". If that happens good bye CAP1

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Message 22 of 54
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I'm sure LS will agree with me. When you ignore Cap One, and hold a card for a few years, your odds of the CLI lottery winning improves 0.0000001%

Message 23 of 54
melbaro
New Contributor

Don't believe the hype. They are trained in to handle and spit back what we feed them. I'm sure he's making calls all day taking care of customer issues that escalate far enough.

Ironically my "Executive Office" rep called me, AND was also trying to get a mortgage (GW sample letter with intent for future mortgage). They've seen it all and are prepared to overcome pretty much any objection put before them.

Message 24 of 54
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

They gave me a 1000 CLI !

Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Message 25 of 54
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office: UPDATE!!!!!

Congratulations. Your tenacity paid off. However, IMO, that's A LOT of hoop-jumping to go through for a CLI. It doesn't change my view of Cap One. I'm amazed they responded to your email. Others here have written to the corp office and been told the same "your acct isn't eligible, but you can app for a different card" story. I'd say your the exception, not the rule. Enjoy your new CL! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 26 of 54
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Congratulations. Your tenacity paid off. However, IMO, that's A LOT of hoop-jumping to go through for a CLI. It doesn't change my view of Cap One. I'm amazed they responded to your email. Others here have written to the corp office and been told the same "your acct isn't eligible, but you can app for a different card" story. I'd say your the exception, not the rule. Enjoy your new CL! Smiley Happy

honestly i didnt even need the CLI i was just the principle of the matter! hahaha im happy though.

Message 27 of 54
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm waitng for a PC to a Venture card from my rebuilder.

I think, i have more chance of getting abducted by aliens that getting a PC from Cap One

Message 28 of 54
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I think, i have more chance of getting abducted by aliens that getting a PC from Cap One

+1 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy LOL!

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 29 of 54
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Have you called them? I was able to PC from the Venture to the Cash Rewards (green) card with on-line chat and I had onlt had the Venture for like 6 weeks. It was no prpblem at all.....

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.