cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office - What To Expect?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Capital One Executive Office - What To Expect?

So i emailed the CEO a while back and kind of forgot about it...I got a message on my phone this morning from the Executive Office! I wanna call back but was just wondering what to expect...? What do they ask you? I want to be prepared to try to get this CLI!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office - What To Expect?to look

@shane82388 wrote:

So i emailed the CEO a while back and kind of forgot about it...I got a message on my phone this morning from the Executive Office! I wanna call back but was just wondering what to expect...? What do they ask you? I want to be prepared to try to get this CLI!

They will want look at your account of course, so they will ask security questions.  For CLI, they might ask did you try the web site, and if so, what happened.  They want to know why they should grant a CLI if the automated systems didn't, so have some good answers (you have a long history of ontime payments, and you want to make a large purchase etc.  Nothing about "I want this to improve my utilization or score"!)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.