Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office = worthless

tag
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office = worthless

@Anonymous wrote:

Utilization precentage is 11%

AaoA is right at 2 years. Funny thing is, of my other other major cc's, they all had no problem and CLI'd me to 12k, $5,800, and $5,000/

Some people might think a 3k limit with Capital One is great, but I don't.

Did those CLIs make it on your reports prior to the cap one CLI request?

Message 21 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you that If I applied for the Venture and had any interest in giving Capital One more of my business ( I don't), they would probably give me a higher CL. They make no sense. 

Message 22 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the CLI's were reporting prior to my Capital One EO  discussion

Message 23 of 147
Bman70
Established Contributor

Yeah maybe a little short on history, but not bad. Any derogs at all would play a part, as would debt/income ratio and whether those recent CLIs are reporting yet. Don't mention "wedding" if you talk to any CSR though... All they will hear is "upcoming debt with no realistic ceiling." Smiley Happy

Cap1 also normally waits 6 months between any kind of account change: whether card upgrade, CLI, PC, etc. Surprised the EO office couldn't help though.. Or at least give reasons. Share the letter when you get it if you don't mind. And congrats on the wedding.

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 24 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

There;s a party in the sock drawer- and it's a party of one. My Capital One card.

Sorry, just had to lighten the situation a bit.

Message 25 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Income is over 100k. Now maybe you can see why I"m just a teensy bit irriated at CrapOne.

Message 26 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol...you should give it another try!

Message 27 of 147
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Income is over 100k. Now maybe you can see why I"m just a teensy bit irriated at CrapOne.

Heh, as is mine, but my Venture One is stuck at $5k, but then again they gave me $10k on my GM BuyPower.... go figure Smiley Frustrated

Message 28 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

cOOmtg, it would just feel like I was wasting my time with them when I can spend it on better things. No one should have to try this hard. I didn't even have to ask Barclay's -and bam 3k increase at midnight on 1 year anniversary of card.

I also don't see how I could get a different result if the EO and underwriters would not increase it.

Message 29 of 147
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, pipeguy, we're in the same boat toghether. Luckily my other cards reward my solid credit profile. Hope your other cards do too.

Pipeguy, I think maybe your Cap One card is having its own sock drawer party also!

Message 30 of 147
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.