Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@atarvuzdar wrote:

I don't deal with "regular" CapOne customer service anymore, I just call the Exec Office. That way, I get a polite person to tell me they can't give me a CLI, can't give me a PC, can't combine limits, can't fix the mess-up CapOne caused with the AU on my account, etc... Yeah...

+1000

Except cap1 did PC me, so I shouldn't hate on them....they might be watching

-hides-

Message 21 of 831
noobody
Established Contributor

i have over 10 years history with cap1 and over 750 fico, called exective office couple weeks ago ask for pc from regular card to green cash back card, got same ole " no offer is available to your account at this time." BS,

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 22 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@noobody wrote:

i have over 10 years history with cap1 and over 750 fico, called exective office couple weeks ago ask for pc from regular card to green cash back card, got same ole " no offer is available to your account at this time." BS,

Time to shut it down! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@umut wrote:

thanks again we will see whats gonna happen can u imagine i got 7 capital one credit cards and checking account and all of them small limits

I ABSOLUTELY can believe that!

I actually didn't write because I wanted anything from them, I was just writing to tell them what a crappy company they are to customers who have been good to them for a long time.  If they come back with something good Ok, if not screw them the accounts are already closed.

Message 24 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

You guys are awesome.  I got a call back today from a very nice gentleman at the Cap 1 Exec office.  He took my information asked me a bunch of questions and stated he would have a manual review done to increase my card from 750 to 2000 (thats what i asked for)  He also asked me for a minimum amount I would accept just in case they counter offer.  He stated he would get back to me by Wed of next week.  Wow. it really worked!!! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Message 25 of 831
pkhuu78
Contributor

Okay, here is my story.  I sent an e-mail to (name removed by Mod) at CapitalOne on August 31st stating that I am a long time card holder since  july of 2005.  For the last 4-5 years, my credit limit has stayed at 3.5k and no one at CapitalOne can help me out with a real answer as to why I am not getting a credit limit increase.  I also stated  that I feel like I am talking to a computer vs a really human with a real judgement.   Well, I got a called back from (name removed by Mod) on the Sept. 5 statting she got my e-mail and she will be working on my case and please allow her a few days to investigate and get back to me.  On Sept. 10th she called back again and asking me for a few pieces of information and how much I want my new credit limit to be.  I told her that honestly even $100 more I would be happy.  She laughed and told me that she would put it in for 5k if it is okay with me and she also said that she might be able to upgrade it to the Venture card for me as well. Wow!! Really? (thinking to myself).  So she called me back again on the 18th, stating that she is still working on it and she didn't forget and asked me to hang in there a few more days for her.  I thanks her for the call and that was it.   Well, well, this moring I logged into my capital one account and my new credit line is now at 5k.  NO FREAKING WAY, it is working people...I will wait a few more days for her to call me back with the status of upgrading the card to the Venture card.  There is HOPE.... 

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 26 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@pkhuu78 wrote:

Okay, here is my story.  I sent an e-mail to (name removed by Mod) at CapitalOne on August 31st stating that I am a long time card holder since  july of 2005.  For the last 4-5 years, my credit limit has stayed at 3.5k and no one at CapitalOne can help me out with a real answer as to why I am not getting a credit limit increase.  I also stated  that I feel like I am talking to a computer vs a really human with a real judgement.   Well, I got a called back from (name removed by Mod) on the Sept. 5 statting she got my e-mail and she will be working on my case and please allow her a few days to investigate and get back to me.  On Sept. 10th she called back again and asking me for a few pieces of information and how much I want my new credit limit to be.  I told her that honestly even $100 more I would be happy.  She laughed and told me that she would put it in for 5k if it is okay with me and she also said that she might be able to upgrade it to the Venture card for me as well. Wow!! Really? (thinking to myself).  So she called me back again on the 18th, stating that she is still working on it and she didn't forget and asked me to hang in there a few more days for her.  I thanks her for the call and that was it.   Well, well, this moring I logged into my capital one account and my new credit line is now at 5k.  NO FREAKING WAY, it is working people...I will wait a few more days for her to call me back with the status of upgrading the card to the Venture card.  There is HOPE.... 

That's AWESOME!  Congrats!!! 

Message 27 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

Thats great news !! There is hope

Message 28 of 831
umut
Contributor

i did same thing yesterday and i recieved call from office to so i did reguest for 4 cards to have increase at list 50 dollars i ll be happy to if cap one increasing  so they asked me to wait until monday  lets hope at list i get 50 bucks increase

Message 29 of 831
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Received a call from Capital One Executive's office with an update: 3 of 4 accounts will remain closed, my Business Account will re-open with a $10,000 credit limit

Message 30 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.