Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
pkhuu78
Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Wow!! Awesome...

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 31 of 831
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

Can someone please Pm the email address ??? At this point Im begging for it. I have asked many times on this forum and has gotten no reply.
Message 32 of 831
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Hi, everyone!

This is just a reminder: the full names of individuals who are not public figures, including but not limited to CSRs, are not to be posted in these forums, as per the section in the Terms of Service regarding privacy. Thank you for your understanding.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 33 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I have called the Executive Office in the past for a manual account review with no luck, but they were able to remove the AFs on both of my cards. After seeing this thread I decided to give them another call yesterday afternoon and ask for a manual review once again. The rep was very nice and asked for basic income information and informed me that a soft pull would be performed if they had not already pulled recently.

She put in a request to take both of my cards ($1500 CL, $750 CL) to a minimum of $3000 or up to a maximum of $6000. She said I would receive a call with the results some time next week.

I just checked my online account. My $1500 card went to $6,000 and my $750 card went to $5,000!!!!! 

I checked the EX and EQ backdoors, and all I saw was a SP today on EQ coded for AR. I don't have TransUnion access right now.

Message 34 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

I keep checking my account every 5 minutes and nothing! Did it take 24 hours or longer ?
Message 35 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:
I keep checking my account every 5 minutes and nothing! Did it take 24 hours or longer ?

It was definitely more than 24 hours.

Message 36 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

Ok ok, then ill stop being psycho. I just hope I get a lil increase or something.....
Message 37 of 831
umut
Contributor

i did pm u

Message 38 of 831
umut
Contributor

they were talking to me yesterday and nothing hapopen more than 30 hours

Message 39 of 831
texasman07
Established Contributor

Damn guess I should wait till next week
Message 40 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.