Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

LS:

When I spoke to the exec office, I asked her to specifically check if it was going to be a HP. She said no, PC's are soft pulls only. The good thing is that I asked her if it was going to be a HP to let me know.

But im confident that she was giving me accurate information.

Message 101 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Called back and went through with it, hopefully they can SP on my frozen reports.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 102 of 831
pkhuu78
Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
For those who had success with the executive office regarding a CLI, was it a HP on any if all reports when they manually reviewed? The rep said it possibly will be and I told him no.

Soft for me as well..

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 103 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

I was called back today by the representative I spoke with last week to confirm the increase. I asked her about product or reward changing, and she said that is not possible at Capital One. I already had the 1% on all purchases + 25% yearly bonus structure since opening the card, but I was hoping to PC to the "Jimmy Fallon" cash card. I am assuming those of you who were offered upgrades to rewards in the past got them because your card had no previous reward structure.

Message 104 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Called back and went through with it, hopefully they can SP on my frozen reports.

Mine are frozen too.

I am wating to hear from them on a PC to the Green cashback

Which card did you PC to?

Message 105 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800

When they pc'd me i didnt get a hp so I wouldnt worry about it.

Good luck!!
Message 106 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
@CS800

When they pc'd me i didnt get a hp so I wouldnt worry about it.

Good luck!!

Thanks ,. I'm still waiting to see if they will pc my card. It would be disappointing if they come back after two weeks and tell me they cant PC. They asked me so many info. Income, mortgage payment, investment etc.

Message 107 of 831
pkhuu78
Contributor

update.  I just got a call back about my recent CLI, she told me that she couldn't upgrade my card since I already have the highest level of the current Mastercard version.  At the moment Capital One doesn't offer World Mastercard (I don't know if this is true), therefore, she can't upgrade me to the Venture card.  Since the Venture card is only offers on the Visa Signature version.  Does any one out there has any World Mastercard from CapitalOne?  I currently have the Green Cash Reward Mastercard with no AF.  She is encouraging me to apply for the Venture card and to call her if there is a problem. 

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 108 of 831
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

Yea baby! Just got a call back from the exec. office, they can't PC me but i got a CLI on my Platinum MC from annoying 750$ to a nice 5000$.

Thank you all so much guys for the info provided. I was a customer for 2 years with perfect history and i have other CC that are over 5000 limit. I could ask for more but this is just fine, I am stil not gonna use it that much unless I go abroad because i got BOA 123 Rewards and Chase Freedom  but this limit was bugging me for a long time and I finally got it FIXED!!! YEA...

Just make sure you have good reasons and arguments when you call...

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 109 of 831
ElMayimbe
Contributor

Can someone please send me email and number? I have a cap1 MC I tried to PC but was denied but not giving me a real reason why. Just said, an upgrade was not available to me right now. 

BofA Amex $7500| Discover IT- $10K| Chase Sapphire Preferred $10k | Cap One $2000| Citi Hilton Reserve $10k
Message 110 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.