Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Congrats to all who have gotten there cli

Message 191 of 831
compassion101
Established Contributor

Does anyone have the email address they could pm me? I prefer to email than to call. I've been at capone for 7 years with no CLI and paying AF

thanks

Message 192 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

*facepalm*

SO, I did some googling and found a blog entry of a woman who sent out a e-mail to all Executives of C1. She ended up getting her increase. She screen capped her e-mail that she sent,and didn't blur out the addresses, so I just copied & pasted and sent them my own e-mail. Turns out that while I was at work, I got a call today! 9/27, and my dear mom just remembered to tell me NOW! Smiley Sad I asked her what they said and she said "he wants to talk to you about your e-mail."

I've been busy helping my mom prepare for her hearing against her employer, and she has it tomorrow so HOPEFULLY I will be able to have a chance to call before they close. I hope I don't ruin any chance by calling a day later.

Wish me luck!

Message 193 of 831
sarcean

If someone could please provide me a email or number, i would be very grateful

Message 194 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Page 7 has the number.
Message 195 of 831
MattP2144
New Contributor

How long did it take everyone to get a call back from Capital One? i called on Monday and still have not heard back from them?

Message 196 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Took 2 business days for my callback, already seen the increase on the account before they called back so it was kind of a wasted call lol.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 197 of 831
compassion101
Established Contributor

Does anyone have the email address? I have a few issues I'd like to write to them about rather than call on the phone. I'm a 7 year customer with perfect payment records.

Message 198 of 831
Mdzchazy

Can you pm me the email addresses! Thank you!
Message 199 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Mdzchazy wrote:
Can you pm me the email addresses! Thank you!

PM Sent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 200 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.