Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@Anonymous wrote:

An update on my situation:

I got 2 calls last week from a Mr. B and of course I was at work, so I told my self as soon as I wake up on Monday, I am calling! The woman who answered was very friendly and after being put on hold for 5 minutes, Mr. B came on the line. I explained my situation to him, then I thought I was going to get declined because he started off with something about the "systems" and the company not being able to grant increases, but he was willing to make an exception for me since I've been such a good consumer. *As I'm sitting there trying to feel special, yet thinking about all the recent increases* Smiley LOL I was then told a request would be put in for me, was asked a few questions, the minimum & maximum I'd be happy with, and that was it. Was told it usually takes about 2 business days for an update, so I told him thank you very much Mr. B I appreciate it!

We shall see!!

Here's hoping... crossing my fingers for you. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 211 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Someone from the Exec Office called me this morning to inform me of my CLI which had taken effect nearly 2 weeks ago. She explained to me what had been done and asked how I would rate their service...LOL. I just said it was OK. After having to jump through that many hoops to have my account manually reviewed doesn't leave a great taste in my mouth.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 212 of 831
GPMDRL
New Contributor

Ok so I followed this thread for a longgggg time and was wondering if I could get PM'ed the email address?  I've had Cap1 for 2 years with a $500 limit. Since I got the card my FICO went from low 600's to 730's. No negatives on credit report and never had a late pay and pay in full every month. I called the reukaryotic customer support number and got the generic no CLI line from them.  I don't want to call the executive line, maybe email would help..  Thanks!!!

Message 213 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@GPMDRL wrote:

Ok so I followed this thread for a longgggg time and was wondering if I could get PM'ed the email address?  I've had Cap1 for 2 years with a $500 limit. Since I got the card my FICO went from low 600's to 730's. No negatives on credit report and never had a late pay and pay in full every month. I called the reukaryotic customer support number and got the generic no CLI line from them.  I don't want to call the executive line, maybe email would help..  Thanks!!!

PM Sent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 214 of 831
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@GPMDRL wrote:

PM Sent

Is the email in this thread? I've only noticed the number. I'd love to send them a email!!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 215 of 831
gettnthere
Established Contributor

STill no call for me today Smiley Sad  CS, what about you?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 216 of 831
compassion101
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@GPMDRL wrote:

PM Sent

Is the email in this thread? I've only noticed the number. I'd love to send them a email!!

Me too. I've asked a couple of times Smiley Sad

Message 217 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I don't believe there is an email.

You have to suck it up and call in!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 218 of 831
cam006
Contributor

Well my fellow FICOites...I tried.  I sent an email to a bunch of different Cap1 addresses last week.  I got a call from the Exec Office and they tell me there's basically nothing they can do for me.  CLI - not available, no PC.  I would have to apply for yet another Cap1 card to upgrade to a rewards card.  I asked  if I just didn't qualify but she said no, the option is just not available. *sigh* so all three are off to the sock drawer. 

7/11/08: EQ: 635, TU: 658, EX: 607
10/10: TU 634, EQ 626, Ex 626
9/14/2012: TU 622, EQ 660
10/16/2012: TU 731, EQ 706 - finally on my way!
Message 219 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

STill no call for me today Smiley Sad  CS, what about you?

Today I'm supposed to be hearing from the exec office.I will keep you all posted.

Message 220 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.